Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?

5 posters

Go down

The elements you can choose from:

If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_lcap0%If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_lcap20%If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_lcap60%If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_lcap20%If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Empty If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?

Post by Luminous Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

This only applies to the base elements that are related to the zodiac and other...things. This is a pretty hard question for me!
- Water's pretty good - humans are composed of around 80% of the stuff, so being able to manipulate that would be awesome.
- Manipulating air would allow you to fly/suffocate people/screw with physics.
- Fire's flashy and destructive but it seems a bit limited.
- Ground's unstable and probably the most powerful if it is harnessed properly (arguably anyway) but it's not my taste.

I think I'd still go with air.

Last edited by Shadrawr on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Empty Re: If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?

Post by Sniper Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Yeah, have fun destroying stuff with fire when I STARVE YOU OF YOUR FUEL. Have fun hitting me with your ground whilst I FLY OFF INTO THE DISTANCE. And water? MESS WITH ME AND I'LL SQUASH YOU WITH IMMENSE LEVELS OF AIR PRESSURE.

Air.
Sniper
Sniper
Crack open the Kronenbourg!

Back to top Go down

If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?  Empty Re: If you could manipulate one of these elements, which one would you choose?

Post by Terra Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Try to squash me under levels of air pressure? I'll just congeal water vapor around you and drown you. Try to kill me with fire or earth? I'll bend the water in your body so you hit yourself instead while I laugh.

My answer is obvious. Water.
Terra
Terra
Chasing Pavements
Chasing Pavements

Location : I think I'm here... but the sign says there? And that one says everywhere. :<

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 am

Fire.

I'm a pyromaniac, okay? Why do you think Jack doesn't trust me with a flint-and-steel in MineCraft?
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 pm

I've never seen you hold a flint and steel in MC. Neutral
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Hutjung wrote:I've never seen you hold a flint and steel in MC. :|
You would be surprised. I almost burned down the general store on several occasions.

You know that bald patch that the observatory sits on? How there's no trees?

Guess why.
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 am

Interesting thread. Made me think. Well, in reponse to the question in question...

-Water sounds cool, manipulating people sounds pretty sickass. Though besides that it doesn't really have much other uses.
-Now air is where it's at! Being able to fly, create winds strong enough to blow people so so far away, kill them under wind pressure. It could also be so elegant, something I'd take pride in using.
-I'm afraid of fire, mainly, and destruction is not my thing. I'll pass.
-Earth, whilst powerful, I could control it. I could learn to. But it sounds rather, well dull. Boring.

So obviously, my answer is air.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm

To be perfectly honest here, I love pyromancers/fire because it's elegant yet very destructive IF there's nothing there to stop it from doing its 'thing' (Water and Air both make Fire look silly, as can Ground tbh). Roy Mustang is a really lovely pyromancer (lol), but I've always had a soft spot for that element regardless. (I speak the truth here! Honest!)

But that element doesn't suit me at all. Air would be better for me imo. That's why I went with it. I don't fit the firey stereotype, I just admire fire. Wow that was a nice rhyme. =)

(Oh I like Blaze the cat...shoot me if you want to, but I actually think that she's one of the better Sonic characters. I hate most of them but she's fine imo).

I need to stop going off of topic here! I'm the founder of this asylum!

In a nutshell: I'm suited to Air and I like it, but I 'admire' fire. RHYMES AGAIN WOOOO.
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down