Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A man walked into a bar...

3 posters

Go down

A man walked into a bar... Empty A man walked into a bar...

Post by Luminous Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:46 am

Essentially, this is a RP that is located in a simple old-fashioned bar. However this bar is located in a fantastical realm full of magical species (if you're gonna be a human, at least make them into some crazy hybrid). Vampires, werewolves, elves, pixies, etc etc are all welcome here! Be creative and feel free to make up lore about this world in your posts. But don't worry about it- you're just here to relax after a hard day at work...or something. You may have more than one character, but try not to have too many at any one time. You can change characters as much as you want to as long as you mention in your posts that existing characters have left. Follow the standard RP rules...and yes there will be common NPCs, you may add them as you please!
Have fun!

You do NOT need a character sheet to take part in this, just post. =)
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A man walked into a bar... Empty Re: A man walked into a bar...

Post by Lyvee Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 am

Argor Tintop walked into the bar as quickly as his little stubby legs would take him, having finished his recent shift down the mithril mine had really taken it out of the dwarf. He scratched his long, pleated beard and made his way to usual spot in the corner of the bar.
"Sodding legs" he cursed loudly, plonking himself on a chair resting his bag beneath. He sat for a few seconds before suddenly jolted back down to the floor, reaching into his bag and pulling out a newspaper.
"Time to see what those sodding mages have been up to today" he spat, in reference to the recent mage riots that had been taking over the land. Apparently they were fed up of the oppression against them. Unfortunately there was nothing in that day's edition to quell his intrigue, just a few stories on gnoll infestations and local gossip. Despite this, Argor continued to read...
Lyvee
Lyvee
Self proclaimed Manifesting Procrastinating Machination
Self proclaimed Manifesting Procrastinating Machination

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Tue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm

The door opened all of a sudden, revealing another dwarfine figure. But this dwarf was a female whom wore a pinny and had blazing red hair that spread across her shoulders like a mane. She was brandishing a rolling pin for some unknown reason. The stout woman huffed as she made a beeline towards the disgruntled Argor. Once she approached him she started to hit him violently with the wooden rolling pin.

'I KNEW THAT I'D FIND YOU HERE OF ALL PLACES! YOU SAID YOU'D BE HOME EARLY, BUT NO, YOU JUST HAVE TO DRAG YOUR SORRY BOTTOM INTO THIS BUILDING! DRINKING YOURSELF INTO A STUPOR IS OBVIOUSLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN GATHERING FIREWOOD FOR ME! YOU'RE USELESS!'

The barman, a gangly faun, was tittering at the sight. Some of the other regulars looked up at the commotion, shaking their heads or just shrugging to themselves before going back to their business. A frustrated tree pixie toppled his card tower in surprise, and a vampire who was sat at a table located in the corner with a very large troll for company looked nonchalant.

The vampire was resting his right arm on a wooden box with holes on it that had been placed on the table top. It was shaking slightly, as if there was something inside of it. Mr Troll cocked his head to the side in curiosity.
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 am

Tristan smashed through the doors to the bar. It'd been a rough night for him for the full moon had been shining brightly yet again. The early hours in the morning meant that the bar was empty, but maybe that was for the best for Tristan. He gripped his arm tightly as he stumbled across to the bartender. Blood soaked his torn shirt around the wound, a large, deep cut the spead across his arm.

"What's happened Tristan?" The Bartender exclaimed as his hairy, faun legs sped across the bar.

"The full moon was up tonight, as you know, and the hunters were out again, meaning I was rather fighting or on the run again. I was shot at with a silver bullet that just skimmed my arm. I'm lucky to be alive in all total honesty," Tristan replied as he collapsed onto a stool with the help of the bartender.

"My God! Tristan, have as many free drinks as you want, on the house. It'll take away the pain, trust me," The Bartender reassured, smiling at Tristan as he sped behind the bar itself to whip up a drink.

"Gin please," Tristan gasped, still tightly gripping his arm. The Bartender worked his magic and produced a small glass of gin, sliding it across to Tristan, whose long black hair was now also soaking into the blood.

"I'm going to get you a first aid kit. I'll be right back," The Bartender said quickly before yeat again rushing off.

Tristan smiled. He was safe here, that's why he liked it so much. The people and creatures were mainly friendly, the Bartender remembered everybody who'd ever visited the bar and often talked to them when they visited, as well as sheltering them when need be. For Tristan, now was when he needed sheltering most. He usually stumbled weakly through the doors after his transformation and there the faun would be waiting for him, as if he never slept and the bar was always open, ready to offer him a drink. Tristan sipped his drink, happy that he was safe from the hunters and the rest of the world.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum