Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting)

3 posters

Go down

UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting) Empty UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting)

Post by Requiem Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Intro:
“So you want to know the Legend too, don't you deary?” a old woman spoke, smiling at you as you take a seat in a chair, the lady opposite of you sits in a different chair. “Well, if you must know, the 5 Warriors were amazing people who's moves were complete and they were whole. They say that there is a legend about the 5 Warriors. This here is the legend.” she says, and hands you a scroll. You take the scroll and open it, revealing what looks like some drawings of a Raven, Fox, Dolphin, Phoenix and Dragon.

“Long ago, there were people in this world where they were both pure and corrupt. The two sides fought for 100 years, and soon came to a conclusion that there should be no more war. As peace resided in the world for 37 more years, they came.” she smiled and pointed at the drawings. “Each had come at their own time and place, raised and trained so that they may have something different that the other does not own. These are the 5 Warriors whom are to be trained, and to understand them as beings of this world, we think of them as peace makers; the ones who let our world not be at war. Each of them bestow a power that is grand for any being to weild. But it will be difficult to master even when the soul alone is calm or raging.

The Raven, fast as lighting, swift as the wind that carries it far across the skies. It fights with the power of Wind and partakes in many challenges that one alone cannot do. It is fair and ready to support it's commrads in duel. It has no purpose of being one for evil when the soul itself is pure and clean.

The Fox, swift like a bullet, strong like the earth that moves it along the palm of its hand. It fights with the power of Earth and tends to fight alone rather than have help or guidance. It is strong-willed and not afraid to stand down to someone with a higher power than it's own.

The Dolphin, graceful like a flower, dancing like as if the water was that of a beautiful show. It fights with the power of the Sea and will enjoy fighting back along side anyone whom it wishes. It takes on guidance and is ready to support the other without hesistation. It is cheery and never in a bad mood to take on the challenge.

The Phoenix, fiery like the flames of a darkest realm, flying like as if it were the sun, ready to warm our world. It fights with the power of Fire and will be there to give knowledge to those who need it most. It takes on the will-power of others and identifies all of it's surroundings as if it were new to the world. It is helpful and knowledgeable, ready to fight on.

The Dragon, mighty like great beast it is, soaring high above the clouds like a arrow zipping through the sky. It fights with the power of Balance and will be there to make sure all is equal. It takes on the fairness of all who apose it. It is unique and ready to support, or accept or deny.

“Another thing you should know, deary. There is also a story or legend that came along with the 5 Warriors.” she nodded her head as if pleased with herself and began to tell the tale.

“Before the 5 Warriors were yet to come, and peace was coming for the 37 years. There was a time where the 5 Warriors were then born with little knowledge of theirselves. Raven was born, yet with no color, being nothing but a ebony Black that could have been misunderstood as pure evil. The Fox was born, with it's fur a golden orange and a frosty white. The Dolphin was born, with it's slick and light grey skin that danced in the waters of the sun's rays. The Phoenix was born, with it's feathers a fiery flame that could light any darkness without a need for a candle. The Dragon was born, it's mightyness and strength was shown just in it's movements and heart.

“There were 9 animals all together whom rested atop a hill that was close to the Ocean. The Raven was resting in it's favorite tree, the Fox was asleep under it. The Dolphin played in the open seas, and the Phoenix was cool and calm. The Dragon alone sat there on a large rock to look out beyond the land. At that time, 4 other animals had come to claim the other's as their partners. Fox was with Lion, Dragon was with Vulture, Dolphin was with Shark, and Phoenix was with Eagle. Raven alone had noone because many said that he lacked color. Others called him evil. There was little he could do about trying to change himself, no matter what color he made himself, he always remained black. Then there was a beautiful white dove who rested in the branch beside him. She spoke 'Why do you want to change your color so bad?' and Raven just said, 'Because, who am I without color if color itself won't show?' but the Dove just shook her head and smiled. 'You need no colors to show the world, you are majestic as you are. There is no need to change what is already given to you, there was a purpose why you were made black and not a different color.' 'Then why are you white?' he asked her in a confused tone. 'You would be able to become any color you would want, because anything would rub off onto your feathers.' The dove smiled again, 'I would like that, but I think white is just perfect for me. The same as how black is perfect for you.' It was then that Raven thought he was alone in this world with nobody to show that they cared, but it was indeed something to know that at least out of all in the land, one actually gave him their heart.

“But one day, the 10 animals on the hill wanted to prove themselves worthy of each other and began to show their vast power. Only then did half survive their own battle. The remaining animals were called the Warriors. With that, the 5 animals had then waited and waited atop that hill, waiting for something to happen. Then Phoenix raised it's head and spoke, “I sense something.” The animals looked at Phoenix and said, “What?” “I see the Warriors. The new ones.” Phoenix broke out in joy. “Who are the Warriors, are we not?” “You are Warriors, they are warriors, and something terrible is going to happen to their world if we do not go and help them fight.” Phoenix finished. “Whom is it that needs help?” Dragon spoke. “Them.” Phoenix whispered as he pointed a wing at what looked to be 5 people coming towards them. “Them?” Fox asked, and Phoenix nodded it's head. Then a bright light came from the walking people, and the land was replenished.”

The woman smiles at you and says, “Who knows, you might be the warrior as well who has come to save us all.” and with that, she gets up and walks away, leaving you to gaze curiously at the scroll in your hand.

Raven- (Wind) Requeim
Fox- (Earth) Shadow Stalker
Dolphin- (Sea)
Phoenix- (Fire)
Dragon- (Balance) Shadrawr

Plot: In this land, there are 5 Warriors. (One for each person, which means no people can have 2 Characters) Each Warrior weilds a Medallion that they have been given to you by a old woman from out of nowhere. The Medallion posesses a strong power to each weilder, and they can only control that power. (Unlike someone who gets the Dragon, they have all of the powers, but they are BALANCED! Which means that each power is used at random, and is slightly weaker than the others. Which means no super powerful people. Or I killz you off.) There is something wrong with the land, as it is starting to die off. Only then will the 5 Warriors come to team up and make a long journey to the highest hill (It's actually a Mountain but in the legends it's called a Hill) and use all of their powers to replenish the land of the war that took place long ago. It is a race against time. (Which means little is to goof around. Unless you all want to die.) As the clock ticks away, the land will only get worse unless replenished. They are given a month to reach the Mountain.

Character Skeleton:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Medallion Sign:[/b] (Raven, Fox, Dolphin, Phoenix, Dragon)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Example Post:[/b]

Mine:

Name: Quincy T.J.
Personality: Quincy is always there to help his friends out when they need him the most. He is not the strongest, but he is the fastest and will take on more than he can handle. Kind towards others, he will be a reliable source to many.
Appearance:
UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting) QuincyCharlesGrownUp
Medallion Sign: Raven (Wind)
Weapon: Bladed Tonfas (2)
Extra: He can swap the Blades off of his Tonfas to become regular Tonfas.
Example Post: (In Intro)

Last edited by Requiem on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Requiem
Requiem
Sailor
Sailor

Back to top Go down

UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting) Empty Re: UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting)

Post by Luminous Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Name: Tabitha Lecross.
Personality: Tabitha generally doesn't like to take situations seriously unless she really has to. She greets confrontations and other conflicts with a sarcastic nature. She wants to prove that females can equal males in strength and overall worth. If anybody directs a sexist joke at her, then she will not hesitate to deliver a swift punch to that person's face. It's pretty difficult to get her to close her mouth for longer that one minute because she always has an opinion about a matter, or a taunt that she wants to throw at someone. Tabitha's hot-headed nature can really get her into trouble. Her fuse is very, very, short. It could also be said that she is very sadistic - the thought of inflicting harm upon another human being does not irk her at all. Despite these less that desirable qualities, she's steadfast, loyal towards her friends, and she appreciattes that she should spread her knowledge as far as she possibly can. (Fitting in with the persona of the Dragon).
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Medallion Sign: Dragon.
Weapon: The sword that is in the image. It's actually very heavy, so it requires a lot of effort to swing around.
Extra:She has a pergerine falcon as a constant companion and friend. She likes to call him 'Zephyr'. Tabitha has two parents (obviously) and one brother who's a lot calmer than she is.

Example Post: The wind screamed past her ears, creating a noise that could be compared to a very high-pitched whistle. Her long silvery hair rippled with the breeze which made it look almost as if it was composed of a liquidy substance. Tabitha's dark eyes were narrowed against the harsh wind and they were focused upon their target in the same manner that a hawk would always keep its prey in sight. Her armour slowed her down, which meant that she could never quite catch up with the thief whom she was pursuing through the bustling marketplace. Wooden stall after wooden stall rushed by her in a barley visible mass of brown and other random colours depending upon what each stall was selling. The armoured female cursed under her breath with frustration. She veered around a tight corner, almost knocking over a few people in the process.

'Hey! Watch it!' She snapped back at them, barely looking back as she blindly chased after the criminal. Tabitha was starting to regret leaving her faithful pergerine falcon with her male sibling. Zephyr could have been at least a bit useful in this present situation. Her right hand was clasping her heavy sword tightly. She allowed the blade to drag against the cobbled ground. Harsh, dark eyes snapped back onto the fleeing man when she spotted him again. He had been resting against an empty, worn, wooden table but when he spotted the crazy woman he jumped in a mixture of surprise and fright and dashed away once more.

'COME BACK, COWARD!' Tabitha roared at his back.

The man turned back to blow a raspberry at her. His chin was covered with stubble and his chocolate-coloured hair was long enough to be manipulated by the playful breeze. He had failed to notice the table placed directly in front of him in his momentary lapse of concentration. The male yelled an indistinguishable mess of words as he impacted against the table, knocking it over and landing a few feet away from in on his front. Tabitha stopped running and stalked towards his still figure, grinning like a bloodthirsty predator. She grabbed the hilt of her sword with her free hand and raised the cumbersome weapon off of the ground slightly. The stranger flopped around to face her, his face stricken with fright.

'GIVE ME THE AMULET!' Tabitha screamed, heaving the sword up into the air and bringing it back down to roughly where the man was with significant force. He rolled out of the way and stumbled up to his feet. The enraged woman dragged her sword alongside her once more as she stomped towards him. Once she was barely a foot away from him, Tabitha lashed out with her left hand and grabbed him around the scruff of his neck. He was only dressed in simple working clothes and he had no weapons on his person at all, so Tabitha had an obvious advantage over him. The man plunged his hand into one of his trouser pockets and withdrew a pendant with a large, blood-red gem dangling from the silver chain. She was quick to snatch the prized possession away from his grip. Before she could even utter a word he had wrestled out of her grip and dashed away in fright. Tabitha glanced after him and smirked.

'Well, that's one problem solved.'
Then the enigmatic, armour-clad female walked away in a casual manner, ignoring the produce that was strewn all over the cobbles from the chaos that she and the man had caused.

Last edited by Shadrawr on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting) Empty Leon Tallis Character Sheet

Post by Vincent Chain Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks for false quoting Requiem.
Anyway,
Name: Leon Tallis
Personality: Despite his looks Leon is a kind yet serious type. He does not get mad easily unless you if you start making jokes about him. Leon has always been the one to see the great in things no matter how bad the situation is. He listens to people and normally has some kind of input, but what makes him annoyed is if you go 24/7 emo on him because he cares too much about people. Leon likes being around people but doesn't mind when he is alone. To his enemies he can't help but smile evily as he quickly catches onto them if caught off guard he'll be in shock for a few seconds then recover just to think things out. On a rare side Leon can be decietful, manipulative, and sly only when last resort of something important.
Appearance: UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting) 465583
Medallion Sign: Fox (Earth)
Weapon: Katana, in the picture but replace the dragon symbol with a fox.
Extra: Leon has 2 younger brothers he sword fights with, parents that he tricks for money, a cat that is a Bombay, and a dog that is a German Shepherd.
Example Post: He walked along the gravel stone path leading to a cave. Leon was unsure about going, but he had to do what he can to find his younger brother, Ryan. His other brother Lucas was with his German Shepherd searching in the woods in case if the rumors about Ryan being in the cave was false. Leaves rustled in the wind, every step he made inside the cave seemed louder than the screaming wind. Calmly placing his hand and allowing it to feel his way around the cave as it was dark. The sun was going down too so Leon had to hurry before nightfall. Leon coughed from the dusty, sandy cave. Thunder went off right above his head, startling him. Leon fell back in shock. He hadn't expected a thunder storm. Nature was his enemy now. "RYAN!" he shouted, hearing his echo, "RYAN!" Leon walked in further just to find himself lost now.
He couldn't figure out which way was the exit. "Why did you run away Ryan...why?" whispering to himself, Leon was slowly losing hope of getting out with his brother. "LEON!" Lucas called from the opposite direction Leon was heading. "WHAT!" he yelled back, stopping in his foot steps. "I FOUND RYAN!!!" Sudden joy filled Leons heart, his brother who has been gone for a whole week was now back. Without a care he ran back out and when he reached the end right when his brother's were thinking somethign happened to Leon and he wasn't coming out. Leon burst out of the Shadow and tackled his brothers down. They were being rained on. Soak and wet they became from exiting the shelter of the cave. Leon hit Ryan in the head then pushed Lucas back down when he attempted to get back up. "You know both of you give me a hard time, but as long as I know you are okay then by all means get the hell out of here..now get up and lets get home, because Ryan..our parents are more worried then I was so be prepared for many hugs and punishment. And thank you Lucas for helping." Lucas noded like it was nothing. "Joy.." Ryan replied while smiling, "I think you missed me most Leon."
"Said who? I tackled you down because I am mad. but smiling because you are finally home," Leon replied, the first to get up and head home while the rain was still coming down but more hard now.

Last edited by Shadow Stalker on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vincent Chain
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting) Empty Re: UnTold Legends (Accepting 2 Now and starting)

Post by Requiem Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: Yay, you two are accepted. We can start now, the other 2 people can join whenever they feel like it.

BIC:

Breathing heavily as he was dashing through the withering forest. Passing by tree after tree, going a pretty decent pace as he made his way somewhere away from the soldiers that were in pursuit of him. The heavy chains that were bound around his wrists were weighing him down; but he kept up a good pace regardless. Quincy looked over his shoulder, seeing the soldiers coming on faster, one of them fired an arrow directly at him. He flinched at the sight and twisted too fast, bumping into a tree and watching the arrow go right through the chains, leaving him there stuck against the tree.

"So you thought you could get away, eh Quincy?" one soldier snickered and kicked him in his shin. Flinching from the pain, topping the beatings he got after thrown behind bars. "I told you guys, I am not the killer! Someone is framing me!" he growled, struggling to break free. "You keep saying that over and over, it's not going to make a difference. Now come on, were taking you straight back. You are not going to be fed for a whole week." he declared and pulled the arrow out of the tree. At that moment, he was about to fight back; but the soldiers grabbed his arms and prevented him from escaping.

"Have mercy!" Quincy cried out to them, pulling himself away from their grasp and falling to his knees. "You say that I am lying, no?" he broke down into tears. "What is there for me to do to make you understand that I am not lying? Do you have proof that I murdered someone?!" he begged. A few birds flew high above the sky, perching themselves in the treetops above, watching the scene. "Come on, please!" Quincy begged some more, waiting until those soldiers cracked. "I don't know about this" one soldier said, trailing along his thoughts. Quincy still hoped. Then the other soldier sighed and hauled Quincy up from the ground. He was afraid of what he thought was going ot happen, seeing the sword held tightly in his hand. "What are you going to do?" he asked, confused. The soldier raised the sword and began to saw at the chains until they all snapped.

Rubbing his wrists, he looked at the soldiers who turned to walk away. "We'll work something out, until then; if nothing goes right then we will come back after you." one warned and then they left. Quincy remained standing there to watch as they began to go farther and farther away. Sighing heavily, he turned around and began to walk to who knows where. There was no where to go, since it was all a withered forest. It was all the same. The birds in the trees cawed out to him, making him turn his head to watch them caw and support him. Quincy held one of his arms out and a large Raven came to land there on his arm. The talons stabbed at his skin, but he got over it. Quincy rubbed the side of the bird's neck with his finger, smiling. "It's good that you support me, huh?" The raven was busy pecking and pulling at the medallion around his neck which showed a black Raven on it encased in silver around the rim.

"What, this?" Quincy asked, holding out the medallion towards the bird. It cocked it's head to look at it and then pecked it again. He only laughed at this and continued walking towards what looked to be a nearby town. The Raven cawed out, flapping it's wings. "Calm down" he shushed the bird. It did so and the two made it. Quincy was ready to go and sit down and lean against the wall. The Raven then climbed up towards his shoulder and got itself comfortable and the two fell asleep there, letting the sun shine down on the medallion, Quincy, and the Raven.
Requiem
Requiem
Sailor
Sailor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Chain Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Leon couldn't help but feel tired and down on this day. He was outside sitting on a boulder, just staring at the horrible looking forest. Everything that ever grew there always died for what seemed like no reason. He was tired and down today not because of what was he seeing in front of him but because his parents wanted him to move out, get a girl, and live close by so an easy visit was possible. These three things that bugged him so much. He didn't want to move out yet. He had no interest in just any girl, but he wasn't trying to look for one either in fact he had no plans for a girlfriend he always figured he'd be alone for the rest of his life and would happily accept that. And when he does move, he wants to live far away so his parents can't nag him about kids next. His brothers wanted there own room so they were trying to kick him out.
None of it seemed fair, Leon never planned his future. Yeah he was all talk about education is important to succeed in life and follow your dreams. He sighed, "Give me a break already, it feels like yesterday I turned 7. Now I'm 18, single, forced to move, and nothing interesting reaches my eye these days." Leon jumped off the boulder to pick up his sword that was sitting on the ground the whole time. "Leon!" Ryan called right behind the boulder. Leon just shrugged as he walked past Ryan. "Leon, come on, you gotta use your looks and flirty side to pick up a lady."
"I've told you this a million times now Ryan, I am not interested in meeting anyone, nor will I ever. And also I'd like to add, when is it that a 13 year old can just come up to an 18 year old and tell him he needs to go date someone? My love life doesn't involve you Ryan."
"Well, are you lonely?" Ryan asked and at the same time they already made it into the crowd of people and away from the wilderness
"I've been alone, I am alone, I will be alone, and I am happy alone!" Leon sounded proud of this. It was a thing to be proud of. A free man to do what he wants without getting spoiled or dependent on things.
"What ever Leon. If you don't get a girl soon, when you're 50 you'll be saying, 'Oh! Why didn't I listen to mom and dad and especially Ryan?! I'm old and alone! why?!' AND THAT is why you want a girl.
Leon got tired of this discussion fast and bonked Ryan on the head with a man's spear. "Leon, you have to pay for that." the man said to Leon after he picked up the spear. "I have no intentions of taking it, just teaching a brother a lesson. Good day sir." The kind man didn't reply jsut continue to stare after Leon put it back and push Ryan ahead. "Anyway Ryan, go explore the town, I've got business to do." "What ever Leon.."
"At-ti-tude," he whispered to himself as Ryan ran off. Something shined in Leons eye just then. He looked to see some guy (Quincy) resting against the wall with a...Raven? Leon didn't understand this really. Bad to sleep in town, rude people love to play tricks by drawing on people'd faces, dumping water and trip you so you'd wake up on the ground instead or worse. Leon walked up to him and shook him lightly, "dude, if you sleep here, the town's people are going to play a trick. Keep in mind not all are trusted."
Vincent Chain
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 am

Quincy slowly opened his eyes after being shaken. His vision was slightly blurry since he was sleeping, but after a few seconds it cleared and he could someone talking to him. "Dude, if you sleep here, the town's people are going to play a trick. Keep in mind that not all are trusted." With that, Quincy sat upright and rubbed his head, "Huh?" he mumbled to try and remember where he was or what he was doing. Right, I was running away from those Soldiers, I got a lucky break. But if they can't prove that I'm innocent... the thoughts were too much to bear and he carefully helped himself to stand up.

"Thanks for the reminder" he told the guy who shook him and smiled. It wasn't very often where Quincy would get into bad situations, nor where some of them good either. "I'm Quincy T.J." he introduced himself, "This here is Ebony." he gestured to the large Raven that was perched on his shoulder. It woke up to look at Leon and gave out a mighty CAW! Quincy just laughed. "I guess your wondering what I was doing here, huh? Well, apparently it took alot of energy to do; I'll tell you that." Quincy looked around, making sure nobody else could hear what they were saying. "If you must know... There was this guy who murdered this other guy, he got away after I was busy trying to see if the person was alright. Bloody that murderer was, and he got away. When the soldiers came, all they saw was me, blood and a dead person." Quincy refused to say more, but he did let out a little more slips of information. "So, I was hauled away, sentenced to death by being hung. Didn't know I had a blade there under my sleeve and cut the rope right when they were about to hang me. Got as far away as I possibly could" He pointed at the withered forest just beyond the town. "I ran through all of that, it goes on for a few miles so you know I was busting myself to get away. Well, they caught me, I pleaded and sure enough I was set free. They think that if they can't find the real murderer, then I'm done for. Out of the picture, swiped off this earth."

With that, Quincy put his hands into his pockets, wondering what else to do. "Just my luck though. I have nothing else to be thankful for. But, until then, I'll see you on your way." He then went and walked right past Leon and into the deeper parts of town. He wasn't scared, or surprised at all the different foods and products being sold. Little did he know that he was getting eyes from all over in town. But the Raven was the one who was keeping a look out as Quincy patrolled his way through. He came across a knocked over stand with alot of fruits either dropped or rolling away on the cobblestone ground. He went over to help the man pick up the fruits and put them back with smile on both their faces. Quincy's smile didn't last forever though, he turned around to walk away when he bumped into someone. It seemed to have been a girl (Tabitha). Quincy stumbled back and hit the ground, "I'm very sorry" he spoke, trying to endure the pain that crossed his upper back where he had been whipped at least 17 times. "I wasn't watching where I was going, it's my fault."

Then something caught his eye, it was the medallion around the girl's neck. "Where did you get that?" he asked her after standing up. The Raven looked at Quincy's medallion that was silver and had the Raven's feather engraved in it. Then it looked at the girl's medallion in which it was more of a sapphire in color and had a dragon wing engraved into it. Ebony cawed out once more, but a simple hand held the great bird back and it was calm.
Requiem
Requiem
Sailor
Sailor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Chain Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 am

Leon couldn't find much imput to put into the conversation with Quincy. He was thinking through all the untrusted around the area and who could it be. When Leon pieced together some of the people who could be the real killer, Quincy already started walking away. Leon just dropped it from there, it seemed like Quincy had other plans. "Names Leon," he said to himself since an introduction never poped up before he left. He heard his mother calling to him saying something about a girl. Leon dodged out of there and into a produce store. He waited patiently for her to walk past along with a girl following. Leon facepalmed, rolled his eyes and sighed at the same time.
He calmly walked out and headed the opposite direction of his mom but also not to follow Quincy he turned right to head on home. Hopefully a sword fight would calm his nerves down completely.
When he got home he heard Lucas talking to the cat while shinning his sword. "Mind getting your sword dirty again, Lucas?" "Sorry Leon, I have to go helf father collect wood." "Alright, begone then." Lucas ran past, leaving Leon and the cat near a pond. The cat was named after Leon's old cat, Xion. Both beautiful she-cats with blue eyes and black fur.
Leon sat down and stared into the pond, Xion doing the same. "When I move, you and Dallas are coming with," he said softly. Dallas was the dog. Leon found both the animals and raised them so it was only natural he would take them with. Leon looked into the window of his house to see the wall clock. "About time I start get going, I'll be back Xion," Leon annouced, heading off to the hills leaving his cat. His parents never bought food, instead they got their own to try and save money so this is exactly what Leon was going to do, get food then come back.

When Leon got there after walking a few miles from town, it felt too nice out here to just go past it the whole day, here there wasn't anyone to boss him around...it was perfect. Leon closed his eyes as he lay down, feeling the wind. He wasn't planning to sleep, just stay like this till his stomach yelled 'food!'
Vincent Chain
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Tabitha stared at the young man, her eyes narrowing dangerously. She was in no mood for stupidity. His question irked her even more because he must have known that her medallion was something significant...
With one swift movement, her left hand closed around the scruff of his shirt and she dragged him into a standing position with no consideration towards not causing him any discomfort. Tabitha stared daggers at him.

'If you MUST know, I have had this medallion for as long as I can remember, stranger...and what about yours? It looks similar to mine,' Tabitha enquired in a sharp tone. She let go of him and placed her free hand on her hip, looking him over. She could not be sure what his intentions were at all.

'Also, if you're wanting to pick a fight with me then I would think twice,' Tabitha added with a snarl.

A group of women who were happily doing their shopping walked past but when they saw the situation they quickened their pace. A nearby man dressed in simple brown-coloured clothing and a stained, muddy brown apron approached the pair with a stern expression scrawled across his features.

'Lady, you have already knocked over some of my produce...could you please refrain from causing more trouble?'

Tabitha's gaze snapped to him quickly. She pouted.

'I was catching a criminal. Also, I don't tend to knock stalls over to amuse myself. I'm simply speaking to this man. If I need to fight them I'll clear off just to make you happy. Alright?! Tabitha snapped.

The man paused, his expression going blank for a moment. After some thought he nodded and walked away awkwardly. She has a sword and armour, he didn't. Tabitha's glare switched back to Quincy, but she did not yet know his name (of course). She simply stepped back into her previous pose and tapped her foot impatienly against the cobbles.

(Sorry about the rubbish post. >__>)

Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down