Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo's blog; A writer's blog.

2 posters

Go down

Romeo's blog; A writer's blog. Empty Romeo's blog; A writer's blog.

Post by Romeo Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 am

Okay then, so I decided to start a blog, just because my life is so interesting xD I'll not bore you and write everyday, however I will choose when I want to write and what to write about, so I'll make it the more interesting parts of my life, such as when I go flying or when something terrible happens. Really this blog is also to help me work on writing about emotions and writing light humour. So here it is, Romeo's Blog:

The beginning of the blog

So, tomorrow I've got the costume party thing that I must attend for my ginger friend's 16th birthday, which took place on wenesday, so why she's decided to have the party 4 days later is beyond me, I mean, I'm willing to get wasted on a school night and get up the next morning perfectly fine, you know, what if I want to spend my saturday night watching Doctor Who or some other saturday night drama? Anyway, I'm already dribbling off. My ginger friend goes by the name Tasha (or sexy freckles, though that's like some sort of kinky name that I daren't use in front of her boyfriend) and as stated before, she's just turned 16. Good for her. Anyway, as her party tomorrow night is a costume party I'm in need of one thing. A costume. 2 weeks ago, I got myself on Amazon and surfe it looking for the perfect Mario costume. Upon finding the perfect Mario costume (for the pretty low price of £26.50) on Amazon I ordered it, thinking that all I'd have to do now is wait for it to arrive and I'd be happy. Fast forward ourselves to a week and a half later, I still had no Mario costume. It was due a week ago and there was no Mario costume. As you can imagine, I was starting to worry. It was the day before Tasha's birthday and I still had no Mario costume. So my Mum emailed Amazon, complaining, because my Mum is the ultimate person to turn to when you need somebody to complain about something. Turns out they never shipped the Mario costume, leaving me in need of a costume. Which meant one thing, I was going to need to journey into the heart of Bradford or Leeds in order to find a costume. This was going to be needed to be done today, on the friday in which I had a teacher training day. Unfortuantly, my Mum and Grandma and annoying 7 year old cousin tagged along. I knew this was going to be a painful day which would involve violence, bad language, and possible sexual references.

So my first trip was to Bradford town center, to pick up my Grandmother and annoying cousin. Let me just put this straight and not bore you with details, I absoultly hate Bardford. No words can describe how much I despise it. It's always busy, 75% of the people smoke there and everyone is so rude. The bus journey there involved me sitting next to my mum in silence as I listened to some music (Muse if I can recall correctly). Now, every bus ride has that loud mouthed youth who just plays out loud baseline. We had that youth, and he decided to sit directly behind us, whilst swearing down his phone at what was presumebly his girlfriend about putting the kettle on. There was swearing, singing, sexual talk and in the end he still didn't get his own way. After that he played his baseline out loud. Imagine about 3000 of these guys and you've got a picture of the inhabitants of Bradford. Once we'd puicke up Grandma and annoying cousin Sacha, we were off again, deciding to catch the train to Leeds so that we could get me a costume and Sacha some clothes. Now, I'd always preferred Leeds over Bradford, despite the fact I always ended up somehow going to Bradford (maybe because it's closer to where I live than Leeds), so I had no problem going there. The location was fine; but the people I was traveling with weren't. My Mum and Grandma have always had constant falling outs, as there were Mother and Daughter, and through this I'd grown to sort of dislike my Grandma. Of course when she's passed on I will probably regret not liking her, but right now whilst she's alive she annoys me, just like most of my family do (I'm more of a friend guy, as you'll probably find out in other blogs). And my little cousin, as stated before was just plain annoying, though I do pity her, her mother's dead (she may have been my auntie, but I only met her twice in my life) and her Dad is a druggy (yeah, I've disowned him from my family and life). The train ride was rather pleasent actually, no youth, no scratters and no talk from my relatives. Sure they talked amongst themselves, but I'm sure they had a feeling that I wanted to be left alone to read my favourite book in whole, wide world: 'The hobbit'. Not even Sacha bothered to annoy me. Eventually, after a 20 minute train ride, I was in good old Leeds.

Sacha needed clothes and I needed my costume, all 4 of us knew that, and as I was more in need of a costime for the next night, we decided to go for my costume first, but not without a stop at Leed's market to find a café that my grandmother and Mum could stop by and eat. Ah Leed's market, home to the world's most tacky stalls and cafés. I wanted to give it a skip, so that I could look for a costume shop on my own. That was not happening. My Mum made me go to the tacky café that was actually no bigger than my bedroom (or at least the area where people ate was that size anyway). Behind me was a fruit stall, where a fat, ginger man was advertising in a different way to most stall owners. This guy didn't have any signs with colourful letters on them, nor did he need them, for he had his extremely loud voice that still plaugues my mind as I write this blog 7 hours later. I was tired and cranky due to the early start and the late night before hand, but this stall owner was taking it too far. I don't mind it when stall owners shout out there deals to attract costumers, that's just buisness, but just alongs as they only do it every 2 minutes or so. This guy however just went on and on and on, saying the same thing over and over again. I didn't even understand him, he had a broad, Irish accent and was saying somthing about grapes, though I could tell it was the same thing everytime. The instant he'd finished shouting his sentence, he'd instantly start shouting it again, without breathing, or even going red. To my delight, he left in a hurry and onwards to the nearest costume shop we could find, which happened to be a gothic shop. This was where my best friend, Aaron, had found out his girlfriend about a year ago was a goth, but that's a whole different tale that doesn't actually involve me though I have heard it over and over again. In the shop we encountered emos and goths, it was actually quite exciting, until one of them started talking about the dark arts and stuff. Sounded like she believed in some sort of dark, deathly religion or magic, which actually scared me. Though one goth who was my age (or looked it anyway) started to come onto me, which, as honoured as I was, was kind of creepy. So I put my foot down and asked where I could find an actual costume shop. The goth girl gave me some directions which lead the way I'd just come from though requested me to stay so she can show me around the back. I put on my sexual voice to have a little bit of fun and replied: "I'll be back later," and breifly raised my eyebrows as well as smiling. I never returned, and I never will, with good reason. She may have been hot, but she was definatly not my type.

So, the journey to find me a costume once again kicked off. On the way I passed a kiosk that was selling advent calenders. As it is nearly Decemeber, I needed an advent calender. They had a Mario one, so I bought it, because I was doubting any of my friends would have a Mario advent calender. It was certainly differently themed than my usual Cadbury's dairymilk chocolate one. Eventually, I came to the shop that I'd been instructed to go to. Now, I wanted a Mario costume but I doubted that the costume shop actually had one. I was wrong, in fact it had many of them. So now I'm sat at home pleased that I have the Mario costume, and it was rather well priced as well. The rest of the trip was spent (and wasted) looking for some clothes for Sacha, who was constantly hitting me and standing on me. Oh, and it rained.

There, blog done, hope you like it. Not the most interesting post ever, but it's set up some stories for future blogs. See ya around people =)

Last edited by Romeo on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Romeo's blog; A writer's blog. Empty Re: Romeo's blog; A writer's blog.

Post by Romeo Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:02 am

False racism

Anybody who lives in England (And I assume that's a good lot of you) who have just read the title probably already know what I'm going to blog/rant on about. David Cameron, our prime minister, has declared that it is now racist to say "Merry Christmas" as it offends immagrents who have moved over to England from the middle east. Now, I'm not a racist, and I never will be, but this is not racist! It can't be, I mean come on, who is actually offended by us celebrating our own national holiday? We're english, we deserve to celebrate the holiday that a good lot of the world celebrates in the way we want. What if I was to say that I am offended by Ede? What if I'm offended by people tossing around the words "Happy Ede"? Will they ban that saying and class it as racist? Probably not, because Cameron is an utter cock. Now, I've never been interested in politics, but when I heard that our last prime minister who fucked up this country had been told to step down (I cannot remember his name, shows how much I don't care) I was actually happy. When the election was taking place last year (or the year before, I forget) I was like "OH YEAH!!!!!!!! BOW CHICKA BOW WOW IN THE NONE SEXUAL SENSE!" (For those of you who do not know, bow chicka bow wow is my catch phrase). I was over the moon, and David Cameron didn't seem half bad, I skimmed through the newspapers to see what his ideas were for the country and I liked a good lot of them. That was the one time in my life when I actually cared for politics. But now, I'm in complete and utter disgrace. I cannot say "Merry Christmas" without being racist. This, my friends and peers, is what I like to call false racism! It is a load of bolacks (or however it is spelt). /Rant over.

Anyway, as stated in my last blog, last night I went to a party with the Mario costume I'd gone through a load of trouble to find. The party was nice. Just spending some relaxing time with my friends. Sexy freckles (Natasha) seemed to have a good time with her friends and families, and that is what parties are all about, the birthday girl/boy having a good time. Even Annabel, my female best friend, didn't act like a cow, and actually was pretty sociable. And of cause, my crush was there, as she is Tasha's best friend, Holly. Let me explain our relationship. I am friends with Holly, though there's one thing that makes the two of us incredibly different. Maturity. I am far too immature for the likes of Holly, unless she's into immature guys, which I heavily doubt. Oh well, I do intend on asking her to prom, and I shall tell you how that goes when I do it next year, but for now it shall just remain at friendship for the two of us. Look at this blog, we started off with "False Racism" and you are now reading about my attempts to "woo" a girl. Ah good times.

Anywho, I believe I should stop typing for now, I have nothing really all that interesting to write for you all to read, I mean, I just have baked a cheesecake, but that's not very interesting. So I shall be off! Though next time I hope I shall have a picture of me in my Mario costume. Until then, bless your face, if you sneezed whilst reading this blog bless you. Peace out!!!!
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 am

Social injustice

In Ethics today, we learnt about social injustice, because it's ethically and morally wrong (or so it says in the bible, apprantly). Our teacher, Mr *MMA fighter* Morris, made us write down the things that we thought were socially injustice. I put "My Mum", and as far as my mind goes, I am correct. Now, social injustice is stuff that is just wrong, not justice, but socially, such as discrimination, slavery, animal creulty, etc... But this morning my Mum was totally out of order and unfair towards me, it actually felt like child abuse... just without the abuse. Lately I've had problems sleeping (more than my usual problems), meaning that I've been extremely tired at all times during the day. This morning I slept through my alarm (which was under my pillow and seemed physically impossible) and ended up getting up late, but only by half an hour. For that I was grounded for a week and now have to go to bed at 9 on a week night, which is absoulute bullshit. It's socially injustice. I've only ever woken up late once (and that was today), plus I've had sleeping problems. On top of that, out of the three days I've been at school this week today was when I arrived earliest. So do I deserve to be punished? I think not. Of course, I kicked off and that got me in more trouble, but I kicked off about unfair this was, how instead of dealing with the problem and trying to help me with my sleep, my mum punishes me and doesn't help whatsoever. This is why I hate my life >_>

On a lighter topic, last night was my final parents evening at secondary (high) school, which meant I was obviously going to attend. I went there expecting me to get not so good reports from my teachers, as in all honesty, I started off nice, quiet and hard working in year 7 and now I'm an evil bastard. I first went to french, the subject I loath and struggle the most in, though I was confident it wouldn't be to bad due to my recent C in writing. It was brilliant, the teacher didn't shut up about how good I was. Then it was onto English, my favourite subject, though with my strictist teacher (the very man who scared the shit out of me in year 7 as I would shiver out of fear all the way through his lessons.). I happen to be his favourite student and a prime example, showing an obvious liking to the subject. He praised and praised and praised, and then he said he's going to make sure I get an A, even if it means I have to come back after school, which I don't mind. My Dad called me a swot after that. And so the evening went on and all I got were praises from many teachers. My report itself (with my grades and attitude to learning) was actually amazing, best I've ever had. Thought I'd let you all know about that, how I'm a little teacher's pet and how they all love me at school. Scary shit.

'Till next time, cya!
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 am

Girl troubles

First of all, I've not been so active and the blog hasn't been updated to me recently being grounded for a couple of days. But I'm not going to rant on about that.

Anyway, onto today's main topic. As a young boy I was bullied by boys, like all of them. I was "Different" apprantly. I was special. Okay, I'll tell you the truth, I was bullied because in like year 1 (when I was 6) this girl both me and a popular kid liked liked me more than she did him, so he turned everyboy against me and spread rumours about me. This is how evil and devious 6 year olds can be, don't underestimate them. So what do I do? I turn to all the girls for help, and every girl befriends me. For my rest of my time at primary school (up until I was 11) I was bullied by boys and stuck up for by girls. I only had one friend who was a boy, the utterly strange and rejected Aaron Ellis, who was and still is my best friend. Like ever. We may not tell each other our darkest secrets, but as far as having fun goes, the two of us are the ones who create fun and laughter, even if he is seen as annoying. Anyway, when moving up to secondary school, I started to distance myself, not intentionally, from the girls who were my friends, and they did with me. It was that age where it was awkward to be close to the opposite sex. I joined a group of boys for my friendship group and a group of girls for another (my current and only friendship group). One of these girls I dated for 2 days in year seven (when I was 11) and one whom I have a giant crush on now. Aaron dated 3 of them... fuckin' player. Anyway, in year 7, 8 and 9 I was closer to the group of boys in truth, but then we all changed, and I grew apart from them. Anyway, whilst in year 7,8 and 9, when it came to girls I sucked, I had problems, and still do. When a girl touches me or smilies at me I go all red, I get embarrassed, it's wierd. In year 10 I had a girlfriend called Annie (who is now a total slag!) and the problems seemed to go away, my confidence with girls built up. As summer approached though, I was dumped for somebody who looks like a 'fat queer' (quote from the reactions of most people's first impressions on him). My confidence with girls was smashed and has effected me ever since. I went back to my old ways, I go red whenever a girl comes near me pretty much, despite the fact most of my friends are girls. But whenever it comes to kissing a girl now, I freeze up, as a life long friend of mine called Faye (who is a total slag) found out this summer in the game 'seven minutes of heaven'. Sucks to be me. But now I have a new crush, and she's like my best friend. Her name is Holly and quite frankly, she's out there, she's odd, and that's why I like her. But everytime I'm around her or talking to her I blush and go red. I may make a good flirt, but when it comes to it, I really do have girl problems.

Random blog is random =)
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 am

Long time; no Update =(

On a totally unrelated note to anything at all, my penguin name is Squidgy-wet Tail.

Right, now onto the real blog. I haven't posted in a while due to loack of motivation to do so and my time has been filled up with revision for my upcoming exams. Anyway, lets get off the boring topic and onto something a little more jolly! CHRISTMAS IS COMING! And I'm not excited at all, but that maybe due to the fact I have no surprise waiting for me this year, unless if the girl I like asks me out on christmas day, if so, I will cry a river of joy. Once again, I've not been invited to a christmas party which actually a good thing as I'd have to buy yet another costume, which ain't happening No

But right now you people maybe questioning my status in social ranks because I've never been invited to a christmas party. Well I'll be honest, I'm not the most popular kid in my year and all my friends don't have christmas party, two of them have parents who don't even celebrate christmas! o.0 Recently it's been announced that I maybe moving to London next year, which I was sad about, but when talking to my friend, I started to list all the ways I couldn't replace the friends I have up here, and how they're all unique. Upon listing all the unique qualities about my friends, I noticed that my friends are a bunch or wierd freaks, which is why I love them =D

Anyway, I seem to have rambled on abit about nothing really, well, there was the elf name, christmas, a breif mention on my possibly moving to London and my wierd friends. See what we get through in the space of 5 minutes children? 8D
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 am

Just letting you all know I'm still alive!

For those of you who have been questioning my activity and whether I've abadoned the blog, I will let you know I'm still alive. I've been kept busy by exams and writing projects (one of which my friend's think has the potential to become a book if I work hard enough on it).

I'm offically going to make this blog alot more interesting, and will feature videos that I like or will discuss, my own and other people's short writing peices, and maybe some music. If you're lucky, you'll get a game off of me to play. As crappy as 2012 has been so far, I will keep striving to make it better! But not today, today is my day off xD

That is all, short blog FTW!
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 am

Writing fun!

Hello readers of the blog! As you all know I deeply enjoy writing (if it's something I do for free that requires energy and has no real reward, then I must enjoy it!) and that right now I am focussing on writing for this site, or at least my writing projects for this site. Currently I'm working on the 5th chapter for Running from Death, which is taking forever and is far too long for my liking (it must be long though, and it means you get more too read when I bring it out), though I have written half of it and am currently editting what I have so far of the chapter. It's a good chapter though, and I am enjoying writing it. Also there's a number of short stories that I'm starting to develop, only small skits, that revolve around the lives of some teenagers my age. I plan there to be something like 24 of them all together (if there popular enough, those 24 will be season one and then I'll write more which will form season two and maybe even a season three). These small skits are known as the Q.U.A.G series, and before you start wondering what Q.U.A.G stands for, you'll never really know because I don't know either. Q.U.A.G won't be anything serious, I don't intend on it being anything serious, it's just to help me with character development and writing light humour. The final writing project (for now!) that I'm starting on soon is going to be a 3-part short story, released in 6 chuncks. I don't know it's name yet, but I do know it's based around 5 marines and a war in Brazil. It'll have a far more serious tone than all my other pieces of writing and will hopefully involve the true horrors of war (I'll be working off what I've heard from ex-soliders).

But yeah, that's what I'm doing right now, only one exam left until March (I thought this month would never end, shame the final exam is the french speaking exam, my mortal enemy) and then I'll be free to do a whole lot more writing done. Who knows, I may even get some XHA done for those little children who still read it over on marriland. Also it's actually starting to become sunny again, so it means I can go out more (it is supposed to snow for Monday, but I doubt it will).

Anyway, feels good to update the blog again. I'll update soon hopefully, PEACE OUT!
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 am

The stress that Jack Mace likes to cause me... and everybody else.

Yes Jack Mace, this is aimed at you (in a jokey way of course, no seriousness). You, Mr Mace, have caused us all to stress over your new RP over on marriland. We're all so intimidated by the people you've attracted with your 'almighty' writing skills, an ideas. I personally think you like to cause us all stress to the point where our brains bleed and we shit out blood (not that I've been shitting out blood or anything, but Sally might have! (She shits out bricks, or so she says she does)). Why do you have to be so talented! D:

Anyway, moving from that madness, I have a few updates in my writing to announce, as well as a disaster that has taken place in my life and made my quality in writing drop significantly which means I won't be writing as much for the next week. On Thursday my Mother was rushed to hospital just as I walked through the door after a 2 hour Math revision class. I haven't seen her since due to her being in hospital and myself having to look after my little brother whilst she's been away with my step-dad (no joke, my household survival skills have been pushed to the limits). She'll be home today though, and I will eventually see her when I get back from being out with my friends. BUT the reason she went to hospital was because she miscarriaged, which obviously upset me and will probably have her too depressed to do anything major for the next month (and possibly longer) which will keep me busy looking after her, as well as completeing my forever growing pile of school work. Obviously this will slow down my writing pace, but ya know, as important as writing is to me, My Mother needs me to help her and I need to get through school with high grades until July, which means I'll be revising until then. It won't stop me from writing, hell no, but it'll slow me down, especially this week with me trying to perfect the app for Jack's RP.

Onto the actual writing content. Running From Death will continue, chapter 5 still in production, and Q.U.A.G will continue as well. But in my last post I announced a new piece of writing involving the army and the horrors and effects to war. Yeah, I've dropped that, sorry if you got super excited about it. It just had a bad start and I decided to replace it with a sequel to my unfinished first fanfiction ever (The terribly bad Xylon's Hoenn Adventure). This sequel will be posted on Marriland and maybe on here if I can ever be bothered posting it on here. The plot is rather simple, with the now complex characters that survived XHA. After Hoenn was destroyed, the world become a dnagerous place to live in. Team Rocket, Plasma and Galactic rose to power and started to rule over the regions. There are abductions everyday and jobs and companies are being shut down at a rapid rate everyday, which had led to people battling in dark alleyways for money, though the new law states that pokémon must be killed for the battle to end. The pokémon world has become so dark that it's unbelievable. A rebellion has been formed though, and the survivors of the Hoenn crisis are dragged into the fight (despite the fact they're still all depressed to the point where Ryan and Lucie attempt suicide, Xylon takes all of his anger out on the law and other people and May is locked up in prison mourning Callum's death and thinking of ways to revive him from the dead). They may have survived the Hoenn crsis, but will they survive the battle that will decide the fate of the world?

That's all for now. Thanks for reading =)
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 am

Prom

Prom is an odd idea, an understandable idea, but an odd idea. Though most of the people in my year are total dicks and I actually have grown to hate them. Aren't I just a bundle of joy? Anyway, prom's coming up (July 6th, a friend of mines birthday) and I will be attending despite the fact I'm still unsure on the idea of spending loads of money on one night that I may not enjoy. However, if I don't go, I'll regret it, I know I will. Anyway, today a friend of mine asked me to prom today, but she's not my type of girl. In fact, she's the complete opposite to me. We're not the best of friends, and she has a boyfriend. At first I thought she was joking, so I went along with the joke, but then she said she was serious, AND has told all of her friends. She maybe hot, and boys maybe congratulating me on being asked by her, but she's not really my type. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 am

Tell her the truth. There's no point in going to the prom with her if you think that she's not your type. Yes, the truth may upset her, but it'll be worth it in the long run for the sake of the pair of you.

And about the whole prom thing. We had awards and all of the dickheads won them, the music was awful, and the drinks were absurdly over-priced. At least the food was free or I would have left waaayyy earlier than I did. Also, some of the girls had ridiculous dresses on and they'd scowl whenever people trod on the fucking stupid frilly bits by accident. Despite those things I enjoyed spending the time with friends and getting 'dolled up' to a certain extent. When I actually wear make-up I don't wear much. =P

Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 am

Movies this year!

First, before I start the blog, in reponse to Shadrawr: Yes, I did that, she's cool with it all Smile

Now onto the blog! Today I want to talk to you the upcoming movies of 2012, and the good ones. Many people are all hyped up over upcoming movies this year, as am I. I'm not joking. In 2010 I was all hyped up over the movies that year, but in 2011 I couldn't care less. Yes, there were some movies I wanted to see and would kill to have seen (Sherlock Holmes 2, the final Harry Potter), but in the end I just didn't have the excited feeling for the movies last year. HOWEVER, they really have saved the best movies for the final year on planet Earth. The Avengers (will be a hit or miss, and not one I'm too excited for, but others are), The Hobbit (I've waited 4 years for this movie), The Amazing Spiderman (Only lately have I been excited about this one), Brave (It's Disney Pixar, what else must I say?), The Muppets (going to see it soon hopefully), American Reunion (The proper American Pie 4 as I call it) and The Drak knight Rises (I might be seeing at the middnight release). There are probably others that aren't in my mind right now. I just can't wait. I'm so hyped up, and most of them are out in the summer, just in time for me to be old enough to get a job. Readers, I ask you a question: What movies are you all hyped up to see this year?
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum