Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wilmbroke Story (Scrapped)

Go down

The Wilmbroke Story (Scrapped) Empty The Wilmbroke Story (Scrapped)

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Right, had this in my head for a while now, so I thought, 'hey, might as well.'

Enjoy, or not - it's your opinion, after all.

Edit: Yeah, I'm scrapping this.

Last edited by EVILJACKCARVER on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

The Wilmbroke Story (Scrapped) Empty Re: The Wilmbroke Story (Scrapped)

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

"...and have a good day, Richard... Max, you're next."

Max paused his game of Tetris and looked up, suddenly remembering he was at the psychiatrist's office. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wall charger as he walked into the office, plugging it in by the clock on the wall - the usual place. The high score would have to wait.

The psychiatrist pulled a folder out of his file and clipped it to the clipboard. "Have a seat, Mr. Wilmbroke. Sorry to call on such short notice, but I do believe I have found the cause of your nightmares."

"Oh?" Max spoke, his watch chirping as the noon hour began.

The psychiatrist nodded. "It appears to be from a repressed memory. I called your brother and asked him - like you suggested - and he said that right after a field trip when you were 14 you started being very... secretive."

Max's expression changed completely into one not unlike a thousand-yard stare.

"....Max, you okay? Max?"

Max snapped back into reality that instant. "I'm sorry, you were saying? I spaced out..."

"I could see... Would you mind telling me about this field trip?"

Max lie down on the sofa. It was that day that his life changed. He opened his mouth to speak, staring at the flourescent bulbs flickering above.

Last edited by EVILJACKCARVER on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Coding complete, bon appetit.)
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

========= 12 YEARS EARLIER =========

"Gaz, wake up! I'm stressed enough about Max's trip, I don't need any more!"
"Sorry, Mom..."

Max watched Gaz get out of the bed as he finished packing his stuff. Today was his field trip to the United Kingdom to learn about the education system there - not unlikeforeign exchange, however he was only staying a week. He snuck a glance at the thermometer outside - 44 degrees - jacket weather, considering he had to walk to the bus stop and wait there with the luggage.
"Now, Max, remember; I won't be there to keep you out of trouble. Listen to the chaperone."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And stay away from that Schultz kid. I don't want him in trouble either."

"Yes'm."

Max donned his coat as his watch alarm went off - he needed to leave. He silenced the alarm adn wheeled the luggage outside to the bus stop, Gaz following, waiting for a different bus. Max pulled his GameBoy Color out of his coat ppocket and turned it on - the only game cartridge he owned was inside - Tetris. He looked at the high score, and was somewhat surprised to see Gaz had taken the title.

"Congrats, Gaz."

"Thanks!"

Max was about to begin when a Greyhound bus pulled up to the stop. He pocketed the GameBoy and, with help from the driver, loaded his luggage aboard. He boarded, but hesitated, exiting the coach again to speak to his brother.

"Listen, Gaz. Stay out of trouble this week for me, okay? I'm goign to be in England, and I can't defend you if you get in a fight. So please, stay out of trouble, okay?"

Gaz noddded, and Max smiled. "See you in a week."

"You too. I'll miss you."

Max smiled. "Same here. Same here..."

He turned around and boarded the coach, sitting in an aisle seat. He pulled the Gameboy back out and started his game.

The high score was awaiting him.

Last edited by EVILJACKCARVER on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chapter is finished.)
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down