Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What genres of music do you like and dislike?

3 posters

Go down

What genres of music do you like and dislike? Empty What genres of music do you like and dislike?

Post by Luminous Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Everybody has a different taste in music, two people may like metal but one of them may like pop as well whilst the other doesn't.

Generally I will like a song no matter what genre it is. If it's catchy then it's going on my ipod.
However, I would say that most of my music is either: Rock, Metal, or 'pop' (retro stuff, as modern pop music hurts my ears).
Most of the time I will stray away from: Club remixes, dubstep, or rap.
I have a load of gaming music on my ipod because I am that awesome.
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What genres of music do you like and dislike? Empty Re: What genres of music do you like and dislike?

Post by Romeo Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:21 am

Hmm... Rock (every kind, ranging from alternate to grunge), some metal (nothing to heavy, although I like speed metal) and like Shadrawr I like retro pop. That's about it really.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

What genres of music do you like and dislike? Empty Re: What genres of music do you like and dislike?

Post by Vincent Chain Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm

I do not like country music, it is just a bit out of the zone of my life.

By that I mean it just does not fit the way I live. country music doesn't sound great to me. And I'm much more use to rock and metal. I could listen to pop couple times a day. Techno, eh..I enjoy some rap music, not a lot. Not much of a fan about jazz and disco, type of music I can definately go without.
Vincent Chain
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down