Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Sapphire Chatterbox

+6
EVILJACKCARVER
Lyvee
Terra
Luminous
Tuitfio
Sniper
10 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Port Sapphire Chatterbox - Page 12 Empty Re: Port Sapphire Chatterbox

Post by Plato Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 pm

When are we all online though? Practically never :/
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Incorrect Plato, 4 of us live in the same timezone, and if we organise a time with ejc, I'm sure he'll be on then.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Romeo wrote: Incorrect Plato, 4 of us live in the same timezone, and if we organise a time with ejc, I'm sure he'll be on then.
Given the holidays, I'm usually on 19:00-08:30
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:43 am

EVILJACKCARVER wrote:
Romeo wrote: Incorrect Plato, 4 of us live in the same timezone, and if we organise a time with ejc, I'm sure he'll be on then.
Given the holidays, I'm usually on 19:00-08:30
Our time? Also Merry Christmas guys!
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:21 am

Yeah, he means our time. And merry Christmas all!
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 am

I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction based on the life of my charcterfrom Legend Hunters, including the time he was in legend hunters. Does this sound like a good idea?
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 am

Romeo wrote:I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction based on the life of my charcterfrom Legend Hunters, including the time he was in legend hunters. Does this sound like a good idea?
Well most of the writing is in Legend Hunters correct? So all you have to do is write before and after his time of legend hunters.
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction based on the life of my charcterfrom Legend Hunters, including the time he was in legend hunters. Does this sound like a good idea?
Well most of the writing is in Legend Hunters correct? So all you have to do is write before and after his time of legend hunters.

Before would be just disjointed points of Ryan's childhood up until he heard of Mercury and began his hunt for him. Then it'd be capturing the latis (in LH) and delivering them to Mercury. LH was never finished, so I'd then think of Ryan's adventures after and how Mercury would betray him. It sounds a little tricky in all honesty. One of those projects that is at the back of my mind though.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Before would be just disjointed points of Ryan's childhood up until he heard of Mercury and began his hunt for him. Then it'd be capturing the latis (in LH) and delivering them to Mercury. LH was never finished, so I'd then think of Ryan's adventures after and how Mercury would betray him. It sounds a little tricky in all honesty. One of those projects that is at the back of my mind though.
I hope you realize that I don't read LH and all of that makes no sense to me :L
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm

All I have to say is that LH is/was superb.
It's a shame that I had to drop out of it really.
Jack's RPs are always good though.
=P
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

It was pretty kickass, there were explosions... big explosions.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 am

Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

Pity it's finished though.

Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

It didn't finish. It had to come to an end unfortuantly due to real life problems. I HAVE AN IDEA! LH re-boot? xD
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

It didn't finish. It had to come to an end unfortuantly due to real life problems. I HAVE AN IDEA! LH re-boot? xD
Maybe you can think about that after you've finished with all of your other projects such XHA which I am dying to read xD

EDIT: Longest quote FTW?
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

Maybe you can think about that after you've finished with all of your other projects such XHA which I am dying to read xD

Oh yeah... XHA... I'll get round to that in about a year's time xD
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

You better, cause in a years time I expect less exams and less depression from you Ryan, understood? xD
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

You better, cause in a years time I expect less exams and less depression from you Ryan, understood? xD
I'm not depressed! I'm just currently emotionally unstable and cracking into insanity because of the pressure my exams are placing upon me. And being stuck in the friend zone, but that's a totally different story.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Large quote chain is large.
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 am

Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

I'm not depressed! I'm just currently emotionally unstable and cracking into insanity because of the pressure my exams are placing upon me. And being stuck in the friend zone, but that's a totally different story.
Maybe you can write that story after you've finished with all of your others xD (I am such a hypocrite)

Large quote is going to be larger.
Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Plato wrote:

Explosions fun!

Maybe you can write that story after you've finished with all of your others xD (I am such a hypocrite)

Large quote is going to be larger.
When I'm finished with Running from Death I hope it'll be popular enough for a sequel. I have an idea for one.
And XHA will be finished in like 10 years time... it's far too long. I'm struggling to fit it all into 100 chapters xD
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:54 am

...That quote is incredible.
And I don't have the guts to write a Pokemon fanfic. =/
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:36 am

My last one, you may have heard of it (Xylon's Hoenn Adventure), is pretty popular which is kinda unblievable considering how shit it actually is (The only real reason I've continued was the uproar when I cancelled it xD). And anything to write is bound to be good Sally =P

Anyway...

CALLUM POST! WE MUST CONTINUED THE QUOTE!
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:52 pm

That quote will kill this forum, I swear...

And I still need to do this Oreoho post. GAAAAHHHH.
Maybe tomorrow.
>___>
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:47 pm

There I have a facebook. Who else should I add.
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Everywan has a Faceybewk!
=D
Luminous
Luminous