Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Two

Go down

The Power of Two Empty The Power of Two

Post by Terra Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

"The two of us, we're not like anyone else in this world. At least, not anymore."

"We're different."

"I guess you could say that we're Charmed."

- - - - -

"After nearly a century of doing nothing but good, they've failed."

"Indeed, it's quite sad. I really thought that they would have been the ones."

"It seems likely that their children would fail also; After all, they've been weakened by the loss."

"Exactly, we can't rely on them."

"Then who? The Charmed Ones were only as powerful as the bonds that held them together!"

"I do believe I have an idea... Two of them to be exact."

"What do you mean?"

"He wants to replace them."

"Impossible! No other good witches possess their bond."

"A bond like their's was forged from experience, not just family."

"And the two in question would willfully accept the responsibilities?"

"Indeed, they would."

"But their children-"

"Their children have earned their rest; there is no need to burden them any longer."

"We don't have another option..."

". . . You may proceed."

- - - - -

This is a roleplay specifically crafted for Gwen-chan and myself. It is based off of the TV Show Charmed, and hopefully it'll be a boatload of fun~ Before I forget, my player/co-writer will be needing to send me a character summary for her Witch and any other Main Cast to join us. Oh and, though I doubt this needs be said, all rules of PS apply~

Last edited by Terra on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terra
Terra
Chasing Pavements
Chasing Pavements

Location : I think I'm here... but the sign says there? And that one says everywhere. :<

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

The Power of Two Empty Re: The Power of Two

Post by Terra Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Code:
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Info:[/b]

Book of Shadows:

Type: Prophecy
Name: The Power of Two
Info: Two Witches born with latent genes chosen to replace the Charmed Ones after their demise at the hands of evil. The two, though not relatives by blood, have a strong bond that they are and will be unaware of. They are part of a fate known by the magical community as 'The Destiny' which details that they are to forever remove evil from the world.

The Cast:

Terra wrote:Xue 'Anissa' Song
Information: Prior to the Elders' decision to bestow 'The Destiny' upon two new witches, Xue (or as she prefers, 'Anissa') grew up in New York, New York, specifically in Chinatown. Being the third child (with an older brother and older sister), Anissa was just getting ready to transfer to school out of state before becoming a witch. She quietly backed down from finishing college elsewhere, yet chose to move out of her family's home as to appease the Elders' worries over her safety. She's reluctantly taken to the craft, even more so when it comes to her unique power of Cyrokinesis; which she has little control over.
Powers:
+ Cyrokinesis: The user is capable of generating and manipulating cold and ice. Currently the power can only be used to encase the user's target in a thin veil of ice; activated (purposefully) by blowing on the palm.

The Soundtrack::

How Soon is Now - Main Theme
Terra
Terra
Chasing Pavements
Chasing Pavements

Location : I think I'm here... but the sign says there? And that one says everywhere. :<

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum