Port Sapphire forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did your forum name originate from?

+4
Vincent Chain
Tuitfio
Romeo
Luminous
8 posters

Go down

Where did your forum name originate from? Empty Where did your forum name originate from?

Post by Luminous Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 am

Every forumite is faced with that all important decision as to what username they should adopt. How did you decide which username/s you were/was going to use? (Wow, so many slashes, haha).

My first real forum name was 'Blazikengal'. I chose that name because I adored Blaziken at that point in time and I am a female. Hehe.

The forum name that I used for over 2 years was Shadow-Gallade. Again, this one's pretty obvious. I like dark/shadowy themed things and, as you may have guessed already, Shadow the hedgehog. I still like him to this day...even though SEGA have pooped on him pretty hard. (Hedgehogs with guns? Really? ROFLMAO).
Oh and I like Gallade. That username made many people think that I'm male. It doesn't help that I don't really use 'feminine' themes.

Then there's my current name, Shadrawr. I like it because it sounds a bit more colloquial and it doesn't have that bloody hyphon in it.
I like the word 'rawr' because who doesn't like to go RAWR like a dinosaur?
And 'Shad' is there to retain my shadowy persona.
.___.
Luminous
Luminous
Masochist
Masochist

https://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where did your forum name originate from? Empty Re: Where did your forum name originate from?

Post by Romeo Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:56 am

I am Romeo, the hopeless romantic. Irony. 'Nuf said.
Romeo
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Where did your forum name originate from? Empty Re: Where did your forum name originate from?

Post by Tuitfio Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Dan: Hmmm what could my Internet name be? I know I'll mash the keyboard.

*Mash* tuitfio

Dan: Hmm that actually sounds like a word... Well that's all the proof I need to see that this was a good idea.
Tuitfio
Tuitfio
Nautical Admin
Nautical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Chain Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Kingdom Hearts..that pic in my sig. I actually already knew about that enemy before my friend said anything.

I like fighting that heartless, kind of looks cool. And then people think I am a stalker, my favorite element is also shadow so I went with it. Shadow Stalker.
Vincent Chain
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Hutjung. The result of a school trip to Germany. Smile
Sniper
Sniper
Crack open the Kronenbourg!
Crack open the Kronenbourg!

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:14 pm

EvilJackCarver stems from GameFAQs, actually. I was into Far Cry: Instincts at the time, the main protagonist of which is Jack Carver.

The game is a first person shooter, so I thought, what the hell?

I was 13 at the time.
EVILJACKCARVER
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Moon Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm

From my favorite anime.
Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon
Sailor
Sailor

http://teampokeland.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post by Plato Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks Sal, I wrote rawr instead of roar in English xD

my internet history:

Callum Bailey 4 Life: 2009 - 2010 (Take a wild guess as to why I called myself that)

Plato platinum: 2010 - 2011 (Plato is smart and platinum was my favorite Pokémon game. Need I say more?)

Plato(.): 2011 - (Shortened version of the above. If Plato is taken I add a dot at the end Very Happy)

Plato
Plato
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down