Tell us about yourself!

Go down

Tell us about yourself!

Post by Luminous on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:09 pm

I know that people'll generally tell the other forum members about their interests or hobbies when they post in the introduction area, but I wanted to create a thread where you can give people a more in-depth 'look' at what makes you tick and all that jazz if you want to.

I'll add some information about myself in a post later on.

Masochist
Masochist

http://portsapphire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell us about yourself!

Post by Romeo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 am

I AM RYAN HUTTON. AND. I. HATE. BABIES!!!!!!!

^Credit to the almighty Shadrawr!!!!
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 am

I agree.
I also hate chavs.
And Captain America.
And the Fantastic Four.
...And Spiderman.

>=(

Masochist
Masochist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:18 pm

I am Jack, I am cool. Sometimes I act like a fool. People think I am mad, but really I am wicked-rad.
Sniper
Crack open the Kronenbourg!
Crack open the Kronenbourg!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Hutjung wrote:I am Jack, I am cool. Sometimes I act like a fool. People think I am mad, but really I am wicked-rad.
True story.
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Hutjung wrote:I am Jack, I am cool. Sometimes I act like a fool. People think I am mad, but really I am wicked-rad.

Beautiful and concise.
I also enjoy the rhyming words.
I feel like eating some rice.
...I'm bad at this...zurd.

Masochist
Masochist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Chain on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:28 am

Well uh... I will warn you this is long
As I have said before I like art, music, snowboarding, skateboarding, acting, technology, guitars.
I also enjoy roleplaying but its been years since I have been in a roleplay.

I like going through past posts to see what past topics have been made, it has also come in handy to win an arguement & know about these people's history.
I play the guitar but not that great, I'm not part of a band, & I have many writers block.
I've been skateboarding and snowboarding ever since I was little. I never have that many friends in real life but that is fine because the friends I do have are close friends.
I have fears such as Agliophobia, Acrophobia, Necrophobia, and Nosocomephobia. These phobias have one thing in common that leads to the first fear I've put.

I dislike people suffering, being bored, having daily routines, hot summers, sarcasm (because of people around sarcasm tends to fall out of my mouth, sorry), & those who do not take things seriously.

I can be calm at anytime. I rarely blow my top.

ok I am done.
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Shadow, if you hate non-serious people, you will hate me xD
I can be serious when need be, but I prefer being carefree =)

^Credit to the almighty Shadrawr!!!!
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Isn't it a real pain in the ass
when it is you break the TV's glass?

</nonsense>
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Chain on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Romeo wrote:Shadow, if you hate non-serious people, you will hate me xD
I can be serious when need be, but I prefer being carefree =)
Only to those who do not take their education seriously and when I say "I need a hand" it does not mean clap your hands, some common sense would be nice instead of clapping while I am having trouble with something. =| That is all I request. You seem nice so far so I don't have any disliking to you..
Vincent Chain
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Mmhmm, I understand where you're coming from completely. I'd say that I'm also very carfree and maybe too lenient in my actions, which could be considered as a huge downfall. It'd probably be pretty easy for somebody to guilt-trip me into doing something.

To directly 'answer' what you've written Shadow, I do take my education seriously and I'm always happy to lend a hand, hence why there's a help section within this forum. Should you feel the need to rant I'll have a look at what your concerns are, but at the same time I understand if you would much rather not air your problems in front of some relatively anonymous forum members such as myself. (Wow that was a long sentence).

Seeming as I haven't actually described myself yet, I'll take the time to do so now. =)

I have relatively low self-esteem, I enjoy writing, drawing, walking, archery (yes I can actually shoot a bow), and roleplaying (but that's related to writing anyway). I'm the type of person who would much rather watch an anime or retro cartoons than anything else, but I enjoy witty humour and adult TV programmes such as Top Gear, Red Dwarf (it's old but I count it), and pretty much anything that airs on the channel called 'Dave'. I enjoy most British humour apart from some comedians who really annoy me to no end (Lee Evans just irritates me beyond belief). I also like abstract humour, dark humour, and MONTY PYTHON.

I'm British (as a few people here are) and I dislike my country but I still wouldn't dream of leaving England. I'm not very sporty, I don't enjoy going around pubs getting drunk, but I do enjoy some quiet company.
For me it has to be house gatherings > pub crawls.
Oh, and I am a gamer. (Mainly Pokemon and League of Legends though).
My musical tastes vary but I mainly like Rock, Metal, and...some Pop songs. It depends greatly. I tend to like a song because I like the sound of it, not just because of the people who sung it (I know that this is the case with some people that I know anyway...eurgh).

That's all that I really want to write. =)

Masochist
Masochist

Back to top Go down

Post by EVILJACKCARVER on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Shadrawr wrote:I also like abstract humour, dark humour, and MONTY PYTHON.

I'm LEARNING Python, does that count?
EVILJACKCARVER
Deckhand
Deckhand

http://gaz.has-no-homepage.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum