Terra's Literary Works and Such

Go down

Terra's Literary Works and Such

Post by Terra on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

This is where I'll be posting a a little writing whenever I get to it. Be it excerpts from a larger story, a short story, a script for a play I wrote, or just about anything. If I've written it, it has a chance of ending up in here.
Terra
Chasing Pavements
Chasing Pavements

Location : I think I'm here... but the sign says there? And that one says everywhere. :<

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Terra's Literary Works and Such

Post by Terra on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

"What had started off as disagreement between two similar souls had erupted into a full blown battle. Several people, friend and enemy alike to both sides striking each other as though they were in the midst of war. Bodies falling to the ground only to be replaced by more fighters, it seemed there would be no end in sight. Amongst the chaos, however, there stood the two souls, man and woman alike in every classification of persona. They stood, blades drawn in different hands; the woman's held in the right, the man in the left. On her face, a smirk, a sense of strange satisfaction from the apocalyptic insanity around them. On his, a look of pure dread, a definite frown unusually engraved on normally bright visage.

They turned, her sharp brown-green eyes meeting his soft hazel hues, her smirk transforming into a frown. A fell wind blew past at that moment, her eyes sharpening on his slender figure. Her dark brown, almost midnight color hair blew towards him, into her face. She fixed it with a simple head movement, watching as the wind blew back his reddish brown tousled 'do. The frown remained on her face long after the wind had faded, only to later be accompanied by a slight nod. He nodded too, looking away for the slightest moment in disgust, as though he didn't wish to see through the following moments. As he looked back over however, he was ready to see it through, watching as the woman charged at him.

Blade imbued in his breast, he staggered forward, falling to one knee. His breath caught in his throat, and his heart seemed to beat faster. She removed the weapon as his final breath collected in his mouth, barely escaping his lips. His once stylish outfit was left with the single cut, blood spilling from the wound, covering the fair fabric in a coat of crimson. His eyes crept to the top of his head, almost questioning her cruel gaze as he spent his final moments here. But he did not receive an answer, and the woman turned, taking a rag to the blood stained blade. He fell forward, dead, and the woman began to walk away. The curtain fell." - Excerpt from And so the Curtain Falls
Terra
Chasing Pavements
Chasing Pavements

Location : I think I'm here... but the sign says there? And that one says everywhere. :<

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down