Romeo's works.

Go down

Romeo's works.

Post by Romeo on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:13 am

Here I shall be posting the random pieces of 'one-off' writing that I write when I'm bored one sunday afternoon or whenever. And here's the first...

Oh, and please leave comments =)

WARNING: CONTAINS DISTURBING ELEMENTS THAT MAY UPSET SOME.

The next adventure

And so he stood, holding his 5 year old daughter’s hand, looking through his living room window. Chaos reigned outside, the sound of glass smashing, the sound of people fighting, the sound of destruction. The human race had collapsed into the very thing it had feared becoming. It was only a matter of time now before it would be all over, before silence would corrupt the human race. They’d done this to themselves, they’d fought and fought and fought to the bitter end, and now, after millions of years, it was all over.

The young daughter, her face ever so perfect, looked up at her father. It wasn’t the look of fear or upset that lie on her face, but the look of confusion, as she was far too young to understand the rage taking place right now. Her silky blond hair hung from her head and bounced off of her shoulders. A tear lit in her blue eyes, she didn’t understand, and she never would. He knew what he had to do; she couldn’t be put through this. “Daddy, what’s happening? Why are the people fighting? Why are the mad men breaking stuff?” Her voice sounded uneasy and uncomforted, the father knew that he had to end all of that.

The father returned the look of confusion to his daughter, before kneeling down so that he was at her height, and then he took both of her tiny hands and looked her in the face. A tear leaked from his eye before he gave her a watery smile. “I don’t know, I don’t know what’s happened. But soon we’ll be in a better, safer place, a place where we will be at rest and will never be disturbed again.” The father raised his hand and softly brushed the tear away from his daughter’s face.

The chaos outside continued, the people kept smashing and fighting, and soon a screeching noise that burned people’s ear drums entered the cold, grim, destructive atmosphere. But the father and daughter did not cover their ears in order to defend themselves, they both knew that there was no point, even if the daughter didn’t fully understand, she had a feeling in her gut that soon it would all go away. The agony, the pain, the fighting. Soon it would all be gone.

He couldn’t bare to look at her watery eyes anymore, he knew it was time. He let go of his daughter’s hands and briskly walked over to his desk, opening the top drawer, making sure he was an obstacle in the way of his daughter’s sight of the desk. His hands trembled as the dug through the contents of the drawer, looking for that one object that would end it all.

“Daddy, what are you looking for?” His daughter asked, her voice trembling slightly as she stumbled over to him looking grave. The father sighed and lifted the object, secretly putting it in his pocket, another tear leaking from his eye. He turned to face his daughter once more.

“Nothing, look, I promise,” the father replied, making sure his hands were visible to his daughter’s sight. The screeching noise grew louder and more eerie, his daughter collapsed to the floor, tears flooding from her eyes. She was starting to understand, and he knew he could allow her to understand fully, she was far too young.

“Daddy, what’s happening!? It’s all coming to an end isn’t it? WHY!?” She screamed at her father, who just stared and his perfect, little creation blankly. He strode over to her and slowly crouched down, cradling her in his arms. He softly kissed her on the forehead with his rough lips and said these very words to her:

“Yes, it is coming to an end. But the end is just another stage of life, without the end there will be no beginning. We’re going to go on an adventure.” The father’s left hand slowly left his daughter’s body and started to wade towards his pocket. He sighed. “But you must make me a promise, and you must keep it. You will go through a tunnel of light; you must head to the light and not stop. When at the end, you must stop and wait for me.” His hand entered his pocket and felt the cold sting of metal curse his palm, but he embraced the pain and continued his work. “Wait for me my love, for I will be right behind you, but slightly wounded, for I am wiser and older than you are, but not as perfect, and the end of this adventure will be easy for you, but not for me.” Another tear rolled down the father’s face as his left arm withdrew from his pocket with his palm wrapped around the object that would end it all. “It won’t be easy for me because I will go through a lot more than you in the extra seconds I have left in this adventure, but you must wait, for I will emerge. Then, we will go on the next adventure together, hand in hand.” The father pressed the barrel against his daughter’s back before a sea of tears wept from his eyes. “Who knows? We may even seem Mummy in the next adventure, we’ll just have to wait and see.”

It seemed that the daughter hadn’t felt the barrel being pressed lightly against her back as she turned her head and looked up at her father and smiled. “Will we really see Mummy? Are we going on the adventure she went on?”

All the father could say was: “at the end of every tunnel there’s a light, we’ve just got to keep going to reach it.” He then sighed and pulled the trigger, the sound of the gunshot ricocheting through the house. His daughter gasped and weakly let go of her father’s hands, her hands shaking weakly due to the shock. “Now grab that light my love, and I will meet you there.” The daughter’s blue, watery eyes finally closed as she fell away from her father. He didn’t let go of her body though. The gun fell to the ground with a thud.

The tears just kept coming; they rolled down his daughter’s blond, silky hair. The sounds of screams and violence still corrupted outside of the house. However, inside the house all but the sobs of the father was quiet. The screeching was so strong now that the windows of the house smashed, and the ears of the humans bled. The father however, took the pain; he’d just been through so much worse than what the human race were going through. He took a deep breath before the explosion not so far off sounded, breaking the falls of peace and thus beginning the war. The war that could only end in the destruction of the human race. The father looked up from his daughter’s cold body and closed his eyes gently, embracing the intense light and heat. His next adventure had begun.

^Credit to the almighty Shadrawr!!!!
Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Re: Romeo's works.

Post by Romeo on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Here's a short-story that introduces some of the characters that will be featured in the short stoies. Feel free to leave comments =)

YouTube- a Q.U.A.G short story

T’was the fall of 2005, and the strong gales whipped powerfully against the common room windows. The golden leaves collided with just about every object outside, including the windows of the year 11 common room, which Ryan, Annabel and Xylon all sat in by the fire, surrounded by their countless year 11 colleges, all of whom were talking and discussing matters such as homework and who’d won the latest football game amongst themselves.

Unlike outside, the common room was filled with that warm, homely feeling that places like five-star hotels in a hot country would have. The vibe in the air was friendly, which comforted the three friends greatly, and always attracted them to the common room in their spare time.

Xylon sat there, his eyes glued to the laptop that lay on his lap, his fingers typing away madly, whilst Ryan gripped a thick book tightly in his small hands and Annabel stared over at a boy named Xander who stood in the corner, laughing with his friends. This was a normal day in the year 11 common room.

“Hey guys, guess what?” Xylon said enthusiastically.
“What?” Ryan said prudently, his eyes not leaving his book. Annabel’s eyes didn’t leave Xander’s body; in fact, it seemed that she didn’t even pay attention to what Xylon had just said, let alone even acknowledged him speaking.
“Have you heard of YouTube? It was released onto the web last year.”
“Yeah, I’ve been on it occasionally. What about it? It’s not particularly interesting, it’s just a video uploading thingy, with nothing interesting actually on it,” Ryan said, sounding uninterested in the whole subject, his eyes still not shifting from their gaze towards his book. “And Annabel, will you stop looking at that Xander, he’ll never date you anyway, so stop daydreaming and start gazing with somebody who’s on your own… level. You know, somebody you stand a chance with, like John over there.” Ryan finally broke his gaze from his book and nodded at one of the least attractive guys in the whole of year 11. His face was covered in acne and his body was shaped like an oval.
Annabel threw an uneasy, angry look towards Ryan. “Remind me again why I’m still friends with you,” Annabel said sardonically.
“You two, please! Act your age, not your shoe size,” Xylon always came out with clichéd sayings, which usually annoyed Ryan and Annabel, and just about everybody else who heard them, though he did usually have a point.
“Sorry Xylon, what were you saying, I didn’t quite catch you,” Annabel said quietly, her head being tightly held into position, her will trying to stop her from looking at Xander again.
“Yeah, because you were too busy drooling over that dick over there,” Ryan muttered,
“RYAN! Anyway, I was talking about YouTube. You know, that new video uploading server thing?” Xylon asked.
“I’ve heard of it. What’s your point?”
“I have an idea, one that will make us really popular, and possibly even famous. Make us stars,” Xylon grinned.
“Oh this is going to be good,” Ryan said sarcastically, his eyes rolling. He flicked the page he was reading in his book and placed the book on the table in front of them.
Xylon sighed. “You said YouTube was uninteresting Ryan, so let’s make it interesting. Let’s make our own videos for it, you know, we could do all sorts! Just think of the possibilities! And I have a couple of ideas for videos all ready.”
“Go on then, what are your ideas?” Annabel asked, slightly unclear about what Xylon was talking about.
“Well, we could do some sort of vlogging series, you know, where we mock YouTube’s most viral videos and just make jokes about them, with interactive parts included in the video such as a question at the end that the viewers submit and then answer via the comment section,” Xylon smiled enthusiastically.
“Crap.” Ryan replied blankly.
“Go on then, what’s your next idea,” Annabel sighed.
Xylon looked slightly unhappy with the reactions to his idea, but continued onwards anyway. “Are any of you familiar with the term/verb abridging?”
“No,” Ryan and Annabel said flatly and unenthusiastically.
“Well, it’s where you voice over T.V shows and point out the plot holes and make a big comedy out of it. We could do an abridged series of a T.V show like Yu-Gi-Oh! I know all the plot holes and the characters-”
“We don’t want to voice over your crappy anime show to satisfy your anime-loving needs. It’s a shame I can’t think of some sick sex-related comment to relate to your anime obsession, but your idea is yet again crap,” Ryan said bluntly, reaching once again for his book.
“Oh C’mon! Think about it, we can call the card games ‘children’s card games’! Think of how hilarious it will be!” Xylon said quickly and brightly.
“No.” Ryan blurted out.
“Okay then, what about we make a giant channel and even a possible future organisation called ‘Machinima’ that revolves around video gaming and people making commentaries about video games. Seriously, that WILL work!” Xylon’s enthusiasm was so high right now, that now, that not even Tom Cruise could scale it to the top, though that maybe done in Mission Impossible 5.
“Crap. Your ideas are seriously shit, and YouTube will never work out anyway. It’ll be dead within the next year, just like Facebook is. Jesus, the internet is so dumb,” Ryan started ranting. It was never good when Ryan ranted, though it was an excuse to nap for an hour until he stopped and hit you for falling asleep.
“Well do you have any better ideas? You could start a reading club or something, where you read out books and criticize every single part of them and make sarcastic comments, and be a total wanker, and just act like yourself. I’m sure you’d become more famous and cold-hearted than Simon Cowell,” Xylon said coldly.

6 years later!!!

T’was the fall of 2011, and the strong gales whipped powerfully against the pub windows. The golden leaves collided with just about every object outside, including the windows of the pub, which Ryan, Annabel and Xylon all sat in by the bar, surrounded by their countless job colleges, all of whom were talking and discussing matters such as work and who’d won the latest football game amongst themselves.

Like always, Xylon was sat gazing at his laptop that lay upon his knee, Ryan was reading a book and Annabel was staring at some boy stood in the corner talking and laughing with his friends. Xylon suddenly giggled amusingly.

“Hey Ryan, remember that time when we could have been YouTube stars but you decided to be a star and shut down all my ideas?”
Ryan’s gaze didn’t move from his book, though he did reply simply and bluntly with: “Yes.”
“Well all those ideas pulled through with other people, and now those people are being paid good money for making videos for the now successful videos. You know, videos like Equals three, and the yu-gi-oh abridged series, and even Machinima, you know, the millionaire owners of it. Just think, if you weren’t so self absorbed and closed-minded, we’d be those millionaires right now.”
Ryan lifted his eyes and stared straight into Xylon’s, before saying bitterly: “Shut the fuck up!”

Last edited by Romeo on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Dodgeball- a Q.U.A.G short story

If ever there was a sport as brutal as Dodgeball, then it was unknown to the British. You may consider Rugby or American Football as the most brutal sport known to the British, but at least they had rules (well, Dodgeball does have rules, but they don’t minimize or reduce the safety and pain like the rules in more physical sports do). What’s even worse is that it was Dodgeball at school, being played in P.E. If the teacher wasn’t looking, the rules subsided and anything, and I mean anything, could happen. This one time, in Dodgeball, one guy got hit so hard in the crotch by the biggest guy in school that he had to have his private parts removed, but they’d become so infected. That sport was a death trap, and the teachers enjoy watching the students suffer whilst playing it.

The two teams glared at each other from across the enormously wide sports hall. Their very finger tips were pressed tightly against the stone cold walls as the levels of tension rose. They were all waiting for the one blow of the whistle to start the game, and then the madness and violence would begin. On one team were Ryan, Aaron, Thomas, Vesna, Xander and Jimbo. As stupid as the name Jimbo was, he was actually the biggest and most mean player on Ryan’s team. Opposing the six of them were Annabel, Xylon, Becky, Loren, James (the head boy) and Joe Sheard. James and Joe were the main powerhouses of Xylon’s team, though Xylon himself had a good shot, and Annabel’s dislike for Ryan was enough to be able to knock him or anybody else unconscious with a single shot to the head. Seriously, Annabel became a mean bitch when it came to playing Dodgeball on the opposite side to Ryan.

The whistle blew, and the madness began. Ryan and Annabel were directly across the hall from each other and both sprinted for the same ball. The pair of them moved like cheaters towards the red rubber ball, though in the end it was Ryan who dived forward for it. “Get up Ryan!” Aaron shouted over towards Ryan as he deflected a ball that would have bloodied up his face. James snarled unhappily at the sight of Aaron deflecting his shot with another ball before retreating backwards to avoid an incoming shot from Vesna.

Mr Bajuk smiled with satisfaction. He knew it’d not be long before somebody was injured hilariously, and it most likely going to be Ryan, as most people hated him, as did Mr Bajuk.

Ryan leapt to his feet in order to avoid a ball that had been powerfully thrown in his direction by Joe. Suddenly Xylon’s team all burst into cheer and celebration. Ryan looked over towards Jimbo whose head was hung in shame as he made his way across the court. Their best player was out. This could only mean one thing: Ryan’s team were officially fucked.

The five of them retreated backwards whilst avoiding any incoming balls. Once they were pressed up against the back wall they all looked down at each other. “We need some form of tactic!” Aaron shouted as he ducked down to avoid yet another ball. In a normal game of Dodgeball there were 6 balls on the court at once, but this wasn’t normal Dodgeball, this was high school Dodgeball. The amount of balls on the court varied everyday, depending on how much could be found on the day. Today there were at least 30 balls being tossed around vigorously.
“You want a tactic? How about dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge? Does that work for you!?” Vesna screamed at Aaron as she jumped to avoid a lowly thrown ball from Becky.
“That works!” Thomas replied, a ball narrowly missing his face. “Oh this game is ridiculous!” Thomas was a pacifist, meaning he didn’t believe in violence, making him one of the most worthless Dodgeball players in the world. The ironic thing though was that he was rather strong, nearly as strong as Ryan (who was rather strong if you got on the wrong side of him).
“Split up. Grab a ball, then throw, it’s pretty simple, so simple that even you lot can understand it and follow.” Ryan lashed his head downwards to avoid an incoming ball thrown by Annabel.
As insulting as what Ryan had said was, the rest of the team saw sense in his point, and split up, grabbing the nearest ball to them.

Meanwhile, the other team were discussing how they were all to aim for Ryan. “Everyone fire at once! Aim for his snobbish face!” James laughed as he propelled a ball in Aaron’s direction. Aaron moved to catch the ball, though instead he failed to catch the rubber ball and it pounded against his hand, snapping it backwards. Aaron’s eyes widened as he fell to the floor gripping his wrist tightly. Mr Bajuk let out an extraordinarily loud laugh at the sight of Aaron being hit. Thomas dived over towards Aaron and shielded him with his body, which proceeded to him being hit by 5 different balls in the back. Thomas guided an upset Aaron off of the court whilst Vesna, Ryan and Xander all preformed a range of stunts in order to avoid the balls of death that were being flung through the air at them.

After about a minute the two teams violently exchanging balls, Vesna caught a throw by Loren, leading to Xylon’s team throwing insults at Vesna faster than they could throw Dodgeballs. Jimbo cheered and sprinting back into the center of the court only to be hit again by another ball thrown expertly by Becky. “For fucks sake!” He roared before he kicked the wall and storming off of the court.
“I swear that guy’s on steroids,” Vesna muttered.
“He does look like it, and his behaviour does support your statement. I would stay clear of him if I were you,” Ryan replied, hopping around on his toes, ready to catch or dodge any ball that rocketed his way.

It wasn’t long before Xander was hit mightily on the arm by a ball that had been thrown by Annabel, a ball that had been intended to hit Ryan, who had moved out of the way just in time not to be utterly smashed by the ball. “I’m so sorry Xander!” Annabel shrieked at the boy who fell to his knees, his arm shaking. Rubber against raw skin wasn’t pretty nor painless.
“It’s a game of Dodgeball Annabel, hurting the people you obsess over and want to fuck is the objective of the game! You should be happy, after all the times he’s ignored you!” Ryan cried over towards her.
A tear lit in Annabel’s eye, rage fired up in her heart. She shot her arm out and snatched the ball from James without hesitation. Ryan saw the anger in her movement; he himself knew that he was a sitting duck. Usually Annabel could stand Ryan’s insults, but this time he’d pushed it too far. Annabel proceeded to drawing her arm back and then launching it forward, catapulting the ball towards Ryan’s chest. He couldn’t move, the ball along with Annabel’s face were too intimidating. Frozen to the spot, all Ryan could do was put his hands out and hope for the best. But the best didn’t happen; instead the ball flew straight down the arms of Ryan and hit him square in the chest. He propelled backwards and landed flat on his back, letting out an obstreperous groan that carried out for at least ten seconds. The other team didn’t stop there though; they continued powering balls at Ryan, causing him more pain. Mr Bajuk boomed out a laugh, nearly crying in the process from enjoyment.
“Stupid whore,” Ryan gasped as he attempted to crawl across the court.

Annabel beamed a smile of satisfaction at the sight of Ryan desperately crawling to escape the horrors of Dodgeball. The rest of her team laughed and high fived, ignoring Vesna who instantly picked up a ball and avenged Ryan. Annabel looked towards the ball and took a shot to the thigh. She dropped to the ground, Ryan smiling in reaction to her injury. Vesna also smiled. She seemed to be the only one who was doing anything useful this game. “Bring it on fuckers!” She shouted across the court. Mr Bajuk looked at her in admiration. The tension was rising, though the game was ending. Everybody knew that Vesna stood no chance alone against James, Joe, Becky and Xylon. The four of them looked at each other and nodded, all throwing balls as hard as they could in unison. Out of the four balls, three hit Vesna, all powerful enough to knock her back against the wall. She collapsed to the floor.

Xylon’s team all let out roars of cheers as they all ran towards each other and group hugged. The results of that game were: Aaron sitting in a hospital bed for two days with a broken wrist, Vesna not being able to come into school for three days due to brutal bruising on her chest and Ryan groaning in pain for the rest of the day. Oh what a brutal game Dodgeball was, far more brutal than Rugby and American Football, as proven in this hellish game, which only titans could play without being seriously injured.

Last edited by Romeo on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Posted a new Q.U.A.G story and took down another, just so I can post them in chronilogical order so no continuenty can spoil any plot elements.

Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

Dear readers: This episode of Q.U.A.G contains strong and frequent language, which means only badass’ can read it, also meaning that you need to be the equivalent to me or Chuck Norris.

New girl- A Q.U.A.G short story

Biology is a dull subject. Everybody knows its dull and quite frankly nobody ever gets anything out of it. However, it was a good subject to mess about in if you’re in Spen Valley Sports College, like Aaron, Annabel and Xylon are. Mrs Lighton was officially the worst teacher ever and couldn’t control a class at all. In fact, the only person in 11A who worked was Ryan, and to do so he had to isolate himself into a corner, get out a textbook and extract information from that, as he was doing today. A stool sprang past his head and behind it a voice called: “Oi, posh twat! Have some fun for once yeah?” The voice of head boy James Sammé was followed by an encore of laughter. Ryan sighed, ignoring the comment and the stool that now lay next to him on the floor.

Mrs Lighton stood at the front, her shrill voice trying to take command over the eruption of voices that screamed and shouted. Annabel, Xylon and Aaron all sat alone of a table, just casually talking among themselves. A forth seat at the wooden table remained free.
“Who do you think would win in a fight, Ryan or James?” Aaron asked after looking back from the giant clash between the stone wall the stool that had narrowly avoided Ryan’s head.
“Ryan. Easy,” Xylon replied naturally, staring blankly at the work sheet that lay in front of him, confused by the words that seemed to babble on about cells. “Did we even learn about this?”
“I beg to differ. Ryan would so lose, have you seen the size of James, he’s huge! And he plays rugby as well,” Annabel said loudly over the noise, slightly surprised by Xylon’s answer. “Oh, and I think the teacher taught us this at one point, or mentioned it anyway.” Yes, that’s right, 11A were that bad of a class that they didn’t even reach introductions with the teacher before trying to massacre each other with sound and violence.
“I think Xylon’s right you know. Ryan would win. He’s mental in fights; didn’t you see him last year? He took that enormously muscley foreign kid out in one punch,” Aaron reminisced.

The noise seemed to just grow louder and louder. Not soon after the conversation about who’d win in a fight did a boy go running out of the science lab in tears with blood spewing down his body from his nose with people laughing at him. Another chair flew across the lab. A table was flipped over. Somebody threw a book powerfully at Mrs Lighton. People threw stuff at Ryan. The noise grew louder.

And then an abrupt silence fell over the classroom. The door was opening slowly and in stepped the head of the year, Mr Evans. By his side was a girl with giant blue eyes that were similar to orbs and jet black hair that ran down to her breasts, which were just as big as footballs and stuck out. Both Xylon and Aaron started to gape at her, their mouths hanging widely open.

Mr Evans made his way over to Mrs Lighton’s desk. He loudly cleared his throat, something that he usually did when he wanted people to know that he was the one in charge. And it worked, nobody dared to mess with Mr Evans. His voice was so commanding that he’d be able to show Chuck Norris whose boss. “We have a new student today, as you can all see. Her name is Rune and she will be staying with us until the end of the year, when you all leave. Now, I all want you to be kind to her, make her feel welcome and not make any sex-related jokes. I’m being serious, if any of you make any comments on her tits, I will have you in my office and I will make sure you regret it, even if it means beating you to fucking death. Do we all understand?” Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he was a massive dick.

“Yes Mr Evans,” The class said uninterestingly in unison.
“Good. Now, where shall I sit you Rune?” He asked rhetorically, moving around the classroom making comments on every individual. “Not you, you’re a suspected pedo. Not you, your legs are fat. Not you, you're fat in general. Not you, you’re possibly the worst smelling student I’ve ever encountered.” Mr Evans moved briskly around the room and eventually reached Ryan, who was not acknowledging his presence and still scribbling down notes. “Mr Hutton. What do you think you’re doing?” Ryan stopped and placed down his pen slowly. He twisted his body to face Mr Evans, and bravely said:
“Oh sorry sir, I didn’t notice you there. I was too busy actually working, unlike this class that you put together and labelled ‘top set’. Seems to be the same every lesson doesn’t it? Stools being thrown at me, abuse has being thrown at me, and even a book has been thrown at poor Mrs Lighton. Are you going to do something about it Mr Evans? Probably not, therefore you don’t deserve my attention when I’m trying to work and get a high grade in a subject that barely matters.” There were sniggers being sounded across the classroom. People wore expressions of surprise and amusement. Some even looked impressed with Ryan.
Mr Evans looked offended. His head slowly proceeded towards Ryan, who was holding his ground proudly. Ryan and Mr Evans had never got along (well, Mr Evans hated pretty much everything that moved, but he hated Ryan the most out of all things that moved), on the first day of year seven they had instantly become worst enemies, both wanting to kill each other. “Do not fuck with me, Hutton,” He said sardonically.
“I’m not, sir.” The tension was in the air; Mr Evans was surely going to kick off soon. He sighed. “What did you want sir?” Ryan asked cockily.
“Where to seat Rune, but you’re socially awkward, have no friends and have no emotion or sympathy for anybody else, so that’ll be a no for you,” Mr Evans smiled unpleasantly. He started to move away. Ryan could have ended it there, but he didn’t.
“Personally I think I’m the perfect human being, or at least all the qualities that you’ve listed have just described the perfect human being,” Ryan smirked.
Mr Evans stopped dead in his tracks. Rune looked impressed by Ryan’s cockiness. “You are the most stuck up, arrogant twat I’ve ever met Mr Hutton, and I’m sure most, if not all, of your class will agree with me. Now shut up before I exclude you.”

“I know I would,” Aaron said quietly, looking at Rune, wearing a satisified smile and nodding like a lad would.
“That’s disgusting,” Annabel replied disgracefully, shaking her head, “isn’t it Xylon?”
“Pfft, don’t ask Xylon, he’s gay for god’s sake,” Aaron snapped.
“Actually, I’m not gay. And I slightly agree with Aaron actually,” Xylon smiled as the new girl and Mr Evans walked over to them.
“Ah the last three in this despicable class. Xylon you’re a geek, Aaron you’re a suck up and Annabel you just stare at boys. But, unfortunately for Rune, the only spare stool is on this table, with you lot, so she can sit here. Good luck surviving for five minutes Rune,” He smiled sarcastically and strode out of the room. Rune took a seat and the volume rose to a peak once more.

“Hey new girl, fancy a shag?” One of the boys called across the classroom. Rune ignored him. The three friends looked at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Each gestured their head at each other and wafted it in the direction of the new girl, their facial expressions saying ‘You talk to her first.’

Eventually, Annabel sighed deeply and turned to face Rune. “So, I’m Annabel, as you may have heard,” she smiled, sticking out her hand.
“Ah yes, the girl who stares at boys,” she chuckled. Annabel looked both offended and taken aback by this comment. Rune quickly saved herself by saying: “Ah, I kid Annabel, I kid. I’m Rune.”
A joker, impressive. Or at least it was impressive to both Aaron and Xylon who were looking at each other, smiling and nodding.
“So, who are these two then?” Rune smiled, leaning forward so that Xylon could get a glimpse down her shirt.
“Ergh… I’m Ryan- I mean Aaron- I mean Xylon! I’m Xylon!” He said nervously, quickly pulling his head back so he didn’t have to look down Rune’s shirt. Aaron chuckled.
“I’m Aaron, nice to meet you,” he smiled, shaking Rune’s hand.
The four of them broke into deep conversation about Rune’s origins and her past life. Xylon struggled to speak to her; however he was lucky that this fact was hid by Aaron and Annabel’s abilities to talk for ages.

10 minutes passed before Ryan slouched over towards his friends. At the sight of Rune sat in the final seat though, he pulled a look of surprise, disgust and disappointment. “Erm, excuse me, I know you’re new and everything, but that’s my seat,” Ryan stated, putting on a kind and gentle voice in an attempt to make Rune move.
“I believe that over there is your seat.” Rune pointed over to where Ryan had sat before and beamed a smile before turning around to face Ryan’s friends.
“Look, I’ve tried being nice, but you’ve pushed me to the limit!” Ryan unbottled his anger as he moved closer to Rune.
“How’s she ‘pushed you to the limit’?” Annabel snapped, sitting up straighter than before, moving ever so slightly towards Rune in an act of defence.
“Guys! Guys! C’mon, let’s not all take a crap. I’m sorry Ryan, but Rune beat you to the seat. Science will be over in 5 minutes anyway, so don’t worry, you can always hide under the table until it’s all over so that you don’t get hit by a chair if you want,” Xylon chuckled, though to his amazement, Ryan actually sighed and climbed under the table. Xylon of course had only been joking, but Ryan was odd, he’d never understood jokes, especially Xylon’s jokes.
“You guys owe me one!” Ryan spat as he sat near Aaron’s legs.
Xylon ducked his head under the table and simply asked: “How does that work?”

Everybody piled out of the classroom as fast as they could for break time once the bell sounded. Biology was over at long last. Ryan, Xylon, Aaron and Annabel made their way to the common room, where they all slouched in their usual spaces. Ryan withdrew his book out of his bag, Xylon withdrew his laptop out of his bag, Annabel stared over at Xander and Aaron sat on the floor, doing nothing. To no surprise, Xylon brung up the topic of Rune, the new girl.
“So, what did you guys think of the new girl?”
The three of them answered in unison.
“She was kind,” Annabel answered.
“She was HOT,” Aaron answered eagerly.
“She was a total whore,” Ryan answered, his eyes like this: ¬¬.

Romeo
Lover boy
Lover boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down